Reviews for Sports Day
Killthemalldaenerys chapter 1 . 1/28
Love this! It was so sweet and sad at the same time. Hinny was so on point! Any chance Harry meets Louise and her mum again?
chillaxin101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Lovely story! Any chance we will get to read about James' sports day or what happened to Louise and her mother?
SmilingRoses chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This was so beautiful and sad! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Nice text :) (sorry, run out of good review)

catly

ten
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I'm really curious about that sports day!
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Such a sweet story! I'm glad to see you delve into Harry's childhood. I think there is a lot of trauma there that would come up as he started raising his own kids. There's no need to add to what canon revealed for his childhood to be awful.

I love those last lines, "I wish I could give you a happier past." "You've been doing that for years." That is such a creative, but true way to think about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love these little flashbacks to Harry's past, I know it's a cliche but could you write a story, where Harry and Ginny attend his primary school reunion. It would be great to see if any of his old class mates matured. Or for it to be seen from the perspective of his former teacher.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Loved it! So sweet and true to personality!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Poor Hawwy. This was quite heartwarming and totally made me tear up. I wish I didn't know how Harry felt :-(
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice little story. Heartwarming.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww. Now I wanna know what happened to Louise too.

Loved the touch of Lily Luna having the nickname "Lilyloo".
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
The Harry/Ginny fan in me approves and appreciates. Very well-written, very sweet.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nicely done
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Brilliant piece of work like always. Will look forward to your next update.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 11/11/2012