Reviews for Sports Day
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/20
Nice text :) (sorry, run out of good review)

Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I'm really curious about that sports day!
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Such a sweet story! I'm glad to see you delve into Harry's childhood. I think there is a lot of trauma there that would come up as he started raising his own kids. There's no need to add to what canon revealed for his childhood to be awful.

I love those last lines, "I wish I could give you a happier past." "You've been doing that for years." That is such a creative, but true way to think about it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love these little flashbacks to Harry's past, I know it's a cliche but could you write a story, where Harry and Ginny attend his primary school reunion. It would be great to see if any of his old class mates matured. Or for it to be seen from the perspective of his former teacher.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Loved it! So sweet and true to personality!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Poor Hawwy. This was quite heartwarming and totally made me tear up. I wish I didn't know how Harry felt :-(
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice little story. Heartwarming.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww. Now I wanna know what happened to Louise too.

Loved the touch of Lily Luna having the nickname "Lilyloo".
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
The Harry/Ginny fan in me approves and appreciates. Very well-written, very sweet.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Nicely done
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Brilliant piece of work like always. Will look forward to your next update.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I like this little "outtake" from Strangers at Drakeshaugh. I think it would be cool if Harry somehow met Louise on the street sometime! Seriously. This was a sweet...well, bittersweet moment you shared about one of Harry's childhood memories. No wonder the note from school about Sports Day triggered those deep thoughts. I'd think those few childhood memories of adults & other kids being nice (& showing care & concern for him) are few & far between, so that would make those moments even more special. Will you be continuing this? I noticed it doesn't show "complete" yet.
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really love how you describe this pair, make them look like a completely ordinary couple who puts their kids to bed, spend time together on he sofa and talk about scary childhood memories. There's a lot of comfort in This normality that feels so good. And at the same type, you manage to include this bittersweet memory from Harry's dreadful time with the Dursleys. It's uplifting to see Harry had a friend and that he did beat that oaf of a cousin, even if a little bit of accidental magic was involved.
And it's a testament to the strength of Harry and Ginny's love that he can talk about it with her and that she still wants to defnd him in actually a very motherly way.
As always, a perfect slice of life of the Potter couple. Well done.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
You are definitely one of the most creative writers I have read. The fact that you are writing multiple stories is just amazing. This story has an interesting line. It's not tough to imagine the scenes it could contain. One of the first things I imagined(while reading) was that while James is participating that some accidental Magic may occur. Harry beat him to it. As horrible as Harry was treated by all the Dursleys, thanks to you we see a time he was treated nicely. I look forward to what happens next.