Reviews for My Dilemma
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great oneshot! I wish there was more. I really enjoyed the two characters! You have a great sense of humour as well. I laughed out loud at, "For someone so in the closet, you don't half pick some shit out of it." I dunno it that's something you've heard or just came up with, but it was new to me. Loved it, and all of the rest of the humour in this. Anyway, faving. Loved. If you ever felt like adding anything to this... like.. oooh i dunno... a second chapter detailing the ins and outs of their weekend... *nosebleeds at the thought* I bet it would be killer. ;) Cheers!
Patd06 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was such an amazing story. The narrative tone made it even funnier than it already was and I loved everything about it, especially Ichigo's coming out party, absolutely hilarious! Over all, it was really good and I love it...great job:)
Writer's Excuse chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Huh, not naughtiness? Haha, joking! This was so cute! I really enjoyed reading this story, and all its bouts of cute humor. And as usual, I love the way you write Ichigo's narrative. It's so funny and quirky, and I could not stop laughing at the part where Grimmjow steals a bite from the cake of doom. I'm sure his food thieving days will have been minimized. :DDD
honeyMellon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww this is so cute! I love love love your stories, in case my previous reviews didn't make that clear. :D Perfect mixture of humor and hotness here with a dash of angst. Beautiful!
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was literally the best Grimmichi I've ever read. I wish had something more concrete to say, but honestly, I don't think I could accurately describe all of the bullshit FEELS in my chest right now. This was beautifully written, amazingly friggin' accurate, and anything I read is going to have a hard time living up to my Grimmichi standards now. Thanks for taking the bar and sticking it to the ceiling, love.

I'm gonna go recommend now, broseph. Fair winds.

-Zeebs
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Do you have any idea how much I fucking laughed SO BAD at the end of this story?

Oh, y'know. The normal...

"What? But I don't have any clothes or - "

"You won't need 'em."

Fucking hilarious, so fuckign hilarious. *wipes tears from my eyes* I mean, c'mon, hat was just amazing D: Do you think you could MAYYYBE do a co-chapter to this one about their weekend togather? Maybe? x3

In any case, great job, I really love long stories, and you just made my day with this one. I hope to see more soon!
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww. This was adorable! I like how you made Grimm an awesome boyfriend, even if he had to be an ass in the end to be one. :D
And I LOVED the coming-out scene! Everyone's reactions were so different and in-character!

By the way, just out of curiosity, are you British or Australian?
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was EPIC sense of humor!
LyricalSin chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Love this! You have one hell of a sense of humor ;)