Reviews for A Fine Line
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Amazing :)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ahh so many good moments that could have happened. Terra's mind is a busy one. I also enjoyed the Terqua scenes - the kiss could have gone in either way you wrote them - I liked both x3
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my god, this was amazing! :D I haven't read a TerQua (even thought this is slightly TerQua) in forever because I'm so busy with school! xD But that aside, I really liked this! It was like writing 2-3 alternate 'canon' universes in an out of order fashion; which is sometimes fun to read. Like you said, I can pick and choose which ones belong in the same universe. ;)

Ugh! I really do like how some of these drabbles just 'connect', and you did it in such an intriguing way that it makes me love Terra even more. Your characterization is also on the spot! And of course, I love your sprinkles of TerQua throughout your story. My favorite ones? The kissing ones obviously (and might I just add that I love an aggressive Terra...yum -heart-). I should also mentioning that - although it's pretty common to see Terra coming from an unfortunate beginning before becoming Eraqus's apprentice - I think you did a great job in your version of what he was like before. :)

Anyways, I enjoyed this tons! Great job!