Reviews for FiM:Equestrian Heroes!
gamelover41592 chapter 20 . 3/27
nice relaxation chapter and also it was funny too :)
chaosglory626 chapter 20 . 3/27
When it comes to harems, remember it isn't the best idea for them to only focus on Naruto. They should have some attention to the other girls as well. It is even easier with a series like MLP as it is so easy to ship them with each other. Anyway keep up the good work.
yukicrewger2 chapter 20 . 3/27
is Fluttershy going to pull a Hinata when it gets to the measurement part?
ChilledKitsune chapter 20 . 3/26
I stilll ship naruto x rainbow dash. It's sad that there aren't a lot of fics for them
You know you should make another version of this story too. One where Naruto keeps his powers. I mean godlike Naruto fics are always appreciated, and let's face it, by the end of canon Naruto was most certainly godlike with the ability to destroy entire planets with pure physical force alone, and is able to take planet destroying techniques head on with zero damage both as shown in "Naruto the Last", and his totally hax truth seeking balls which completely destroy all forms of matter and energy instantly save for other truth seeking balls and other truth seeking ball users, and completely negate all forms of healing factors and immortality. That would be awesome if you did that. :3
good work i like this story and hope for a narutoxmulti pairing!
Awesome work you are a genius write make chaperter 53
UnboundBahamut chapter 19 . 3/12
I've been following the story since the original came out and I really like it, but at the beginning of this version weren't they all anthro and not pony formed?
chaosglory626 chapter 19 . 3/12
Yay update! Keep up the good work.
gamelover41592 chapter 19 . 3/11
that was good but I feel like a read this before?
chaosglory626 chapter 18 . 3/8
This is an interesting story. I love how Naruto interacts with the cast. It took me a bit to wrap my head around the bipedal human ponies, sometimes they flash back to normal in my head, but it does make the fight scenes interesting. I look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
pensuka chapter 18 . 3/2
oh dear that doesn't bode well what will she do with the alicorn amulet would she try set naruto as a slave or something for who knows what will happen
gamelover41592 chapter 18 . 3/2
that was really good and uh oh
animenaruto46 chapter 18 . 3/2
Lol ain't that sweet
Won't be the last time we see trixe
eggers chapter 18 . 3/1
Awesome please update I want naruto to fight alicorn Trixie. ;-)