Reviews for FiM:Equestrian Heroes!
pensuka chapter 18 . 4h ago
oh dear that doesn't bode well what will she do with the alicorn amulet would she try set naruto as a slave or something for who knows what will happen
gamelover41592 chapter 18 . 4h ago
that was really good and uh oh
animenaruto46 chapter 18 . 10h ago
Lol ain't that sweet
Won't be the last time we see trixe
eggers chapter 18 . 13h ago
Awesome please update I want naruto to fight alicorn Trixie. ;-)
ZeroHour00 chapter 17 . 2/17
"damn trolling princess" thirty bucks say's she got that nature from Naruto.
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 2/15
That review from the next chapter? ... that'll teach me to pay more attention. there's actually like 2 pages of repeated lines. There's even two declarations of "story start." Something clearly went wrong there somewhere.
Drac-frst chapter 2 . 2/15
You use the same starting paragraph for both the first and second sections here. (the paragraph about the Mayor) Might want to change that. Otherwise I'm enjoying this so far. On to the next chapter!
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 1 . 2/11
The brony is real dood.
hiraishin101 chapter 17 . 2/11
Heh, smooth Naruto! Better hope Twilight doesn't question you later though. :P (I wonder how he'll try to explain it for the others? XD)

Great chapter, can't wait to see more of the interviews! :D
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 17 . 2/10
Something tells e, that those questions he has are more varied for each of the Mane 6, 'cause I'm sure this is going to be hilarious. And if they're not that varied, I'm still going to enjoy the reactions he's going to get from AJ and RD XD. Though RD might do it, so she can tease the ever loving hell outta him. Troll-lestia bless his soul, but considering the circumstances, that may be the last thing he wants right now.

Hey, all I know is that by the end of this, he's going to traumatize someone and get kicked two or three times. Take of that prediction what you will.
AcshTheBloody chapter 17 . 2/10
and troll-estia strikes again.
It seems interesting hope the next chapter comes out soon!
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 16 . 1/29
Cool love it update soon
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 6 . 1/29
I just read 6 chapter and... I can't tell that all the charters is ponys or human good story thought
Minato 1 chapter 16 . 1/27
Wow,I never knew celestia had it in her to do pranks.