Reviews for FiM:Equestrian Heroes!
Hey i just wanted to know if naruto is ever going to use kyubi chakra mode anywhere in the near chapters ahead.
R-king 93 chapter 102 . 8/31
Excellent chapter update soon. I wonder if naruto and spike could help crusade find their calling.
gamelover41592 chapter 102 . 8/31
nice work and nice touch altering this episode
emilbootanimefreak chapter 102 . 8/31
Kind of sad that the CMC didn't play much of a role in this chapter
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 98 . 8/31
Looks like Discord is going to make an appearance very soon. Excellent job in this chapter you rock bravo, onward .
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 97 . 8/31
Oh oooooooh looks like Celestia is having feelings for Naruto also i wonder how this will be played out well done on your writing and story telling excellent job, bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 96 . 8/31
I like this progression of the herd, and the pairings, and the schedule of dating Naruto aalot of work you have done in setting up this chapter incredible well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 95 . 8/31
That is so cut on the second date with Dashie well done on your part on the writing the character development and the scenes were funny bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 94 . 8/31
Awesome chapter I love it bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 93 . 8/31
Awesome chapter I was so intrigued on how you jump on certain storylines and made this story beautiful excellent job bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 92 . 8/30
Winter wrap up chapter very well done I love the writing and the characters were fun to read about them well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 91 . 8/30
That was a very cute and interesting chapter excellent job on it bravo, onward.
R-king 93 chapter 101 . 8/30
I can't wait see their result of training.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 90 . 8/30
Well done on a very incredible chapter you rock bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 89 . 8/30
Awesome fight scene you rock in this chapter well done bravo, onward.