Reviews for FiM:Equestrian Heroes!
gamelover41592 chapter 157 . 11h
awesome job so is this based off the comic?
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 157 . 16h
Oh God no, poor Rarity now things are starting to form on how the rest we I'll save Rarity. Interesting how this nightmare shadow creature has plans for Rarity and what they are, well done on this chapter bravo.
InfernoKing chapter 157 . 22h
Man I can't wait for the next chapters to come out a lot of junk is going to happen and I'm excited! :)
InfernoKing chapter 155 . 22h
I was not expecting that last part with Zecora and enjoyed it very much! :)
That chapter was very touching and tender. Now on to Rarity and those nightmares Rarity is getting worse they have to help her with this but now her self is not worthy to be that strong for the others what we I'll happen now, bravo.
When will we have little fillies and colts running around
ArtanisRose chapter 157 . 11/28
What is the best way to piss off Naruto? Hurt his loved ones.
Wheelerderek94 chapter 156 . 11/27
This was one of the sweetest moments I've ever seen in a fanfic wonderful job in getting the fear of being loved less then the other mares right what most people don't realize that with multiple wife's the man needs to make sure that they know their loved for their personality and not status and their not the same and that he loves them for that reason.
R-king 93 chapter 156 . 11/27
You know how to blend in relationship of characters and their emotions.
I just started reading this a few days ago I think and this is my first comment that I am writing I have to say I am most impressed because of the quality is while great does have spelling mistakes here and there but I am fine with that as long as it makes sense doesn't hurt my head to read or keeps up the updates because your update rate is outstanding its basically 48 chapters per year besides a few hiccups here and there or slight delays or rewriting a new chapter or old one and the fact that you also wrote quite a few stories as filler that is still great says alot sure you have a base line story but you make Naruto fit in quite well.
ninjunk chapter 151 . 11/25
Hurray for kyuubi16 and somewhat often updates! Especially for this I just love this story its adapted very well but quite honestly I think rarity either wouldn't fall to it because of the addition to Naruto or would tell Naruto especially if it happened over and over again without a completely reasonable reason
Silber D. Wolf chapter 156 . 11/27
cute chapter
kit no kaze chapter 156 . 11/27
im supprised the issue with pinkie dint effect the current chapter... considering she nearly got raped... but i love how u haven't forgotten dinky or ditz considering we havent seen them for a bit... i also knoticed ur updating more witch is freekin awesome! i am curious tho will pinkies darker persona come into play more often ? i have knoticed after discord u have shown alot of each of the mares darker sides it gives more dept to each charicter and i am curious to see how u plan to bring this out more or how it will effect the story
goddragonking chapter 156 . 11/27
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
gamelover41592 chapter 156 . 11/27
155-156: good work and chapter 156 was really sweet but why did you decide to add Zecora