Reviews for Tumbling
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Damn Sexy!
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
wow, that was fucking hot!
Shyaway95 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hey! It would be awesome to read this story from Grimmjow's point of view. I can only imagine how explicative and sexy it'd be. ;) This was a great story, I like this AU. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I'm laughing because oh my fucking god I thought I read a lot of grimmichi fics that were hot as fuck... But this one is like, 1000000000 times better and I swear to god I don't know how many times I had to scream into the pillow because of the intenseness! AND I totally thought this was like 3 chapters for a second, I've never read 1 chapter of grimmichi and felt what I did cause wow this was amazing I can't put it into words?! Great job *crowd going wild*
Writer's Excuse chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I can't believe there aren't more reviews! This was extremely well written, and hilariously cute! I mean really, I've seen crappy stories get more reviews, and it honestly doesn't make any sense. Anyways, thanks so much for posting this, I love reading every sentence. Ichigo's inner turmoil and narrative is so quirky! I really admire the style of writing you placed into this; I know it must have not been easy, especially since there are barely any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.

Now I'm off to read more of your stories, haha! As I said before, this was hilariously cute, and it's a shame it was only a one-shot. Yet at the same time, I realize that being a one-shot serves it's purpose well. :DDD
honeyMellon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So. Fucking. HOT. M'speechless.
Lucy Fullbuster chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Absolutely amazing...
anm chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely amazing! You kept them in character so well, you left me without words! Good job! ;3
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Christ almighty...
KANSAIED chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is actually the first time in a while that I'm reading a fic here on ff, and I must say that it was an inspiring 'comeback'.
Above all else, I really love your wordplay; the phrasing and overall style of your writing. The dialouges are very creative and entertaining. 3 I was also amazed that you were able to keep them in character so well. I've been attempting the same for a while, though without too much success, ha ha Your Grimmjow is absolutely fantastic.

.. and if I may say so, the smut is pretty much the most awesome thing I've ever read. I'm looking forward to more of your work!
OO chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I- I just- holy- *dies*

Seriously, though, good job keeping them in character (by that I mean YOUR version of their character).
Still can't really believe they.. urm.. did that.. twice, and you still left me wanting more. Very sexeh.
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Your Grimmjow is a work of art. The most charismatic in-character version I've ever read. I could SEE him acting exactly some of the scenes your described, and it made me grin.
I loved it! So good :)
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
. ! I APPLAUD YOU DARLING!
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh, wow, so sexy! Thank you for writing! Please keep up the good work :)
snowbc13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
omfg most amazing smut ever!