Reviews for All is fair in love and war
B'rucha Yael chapter 15 . 3/7
asdlfkja;rjg;oweijgfsoij This is awesome! I didn't think I could enjoy a Fable fanfiction this much! More, please!
Sara colwill chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Please update, i can't wait for your next chapter :)
smurfette chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
i love this fanfic so much, i can't wait for more updates :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Brilliant as ever! Keep the chapters coming please! I really want to see what happens!
iwishiwereabrit chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
"Mustachioed" haha
Ok sorry I'm gonna keep on reading now, I just wanted to point out how aspwesome that is ok bye
killerpuppy chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Another good chapter can't wait for the next
MagicMinstrel chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Really good story and i'm loving it so far, especially with Percy. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Sara Colwill chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Very well written, i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
killerpuppy chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
ha this chapter was a really funny one! I'm happy to see that Ben and Celeste are finally starting to become close and they both don't hate each other. I loved the last bit where there was a small part that let you see that Ben was starting to have feeling for Celeste. Anyway can't wait for more )
heromartymcfly chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
I haven't been on here in a while, but I don't know why because this story is AMA what for it ZNG! Can't wait to read more :)
LacesAndWine chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You don't know how much I absolutely adore your Fable stories. You're very talented, and I love to read your work. You were actually the person who made me love Ben and the Princess, and inspired me to write my own story for that couple, so thank you!
killerpuppy chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Another great chapter. Nice to see that Ben and Celeste are starting to get along. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Xxshadows99xX chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I loved this chapter cant wait for more
killerpuppy chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This was a great chapter I laughed at Ben being lost in the sewer. Cant wait for the next chapter!
i never did tell you chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I busted out laughing at "Help me out of this damn sewer."
That was just excellent.