Reviews for Through Butterbeer-colored Glasses
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice work!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Forgive ? They are the reason that one of his apparently, most precious people, was.. well... fucked up in the head.
Say, say, are you going to write a sequel of a prequel ? Pretty please ! With a kitten and all !
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
He couldn't help it, not really...it's a saving people thing.
-Made me laugh
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nice.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I think it's worth showing off. _ I certainly liked the premise, and it would be very interesting to see what kind of personality you gave Rosmerta. I most definitely want to see this continued. ; D
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Type your review here...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hah! Heroism is its own reward!
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Yes, it's worth showing it off to Jornumgandr.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great story! The tapping was a good mechanism to get the story rolling. Harry blowing up at his friends was also pretty good. The ending, while quite sexy, left a little logic confusion: timeframes don't seem to match up. You imply both that the relationship has been going for a while, as well as the Imperious curse, but it seems to me that those should be mutually exclusive. (Why didn't he notice earlier?)
Of course its probably easy to explain away (maybe Harry hasn't seen her in a while for some reason?), but it did leave me with a dissonant note at the end. Perhaps you shouldn't mention the additional scenes in the author's note, because that's what really brought my attention back to it.
Anyway, still was a good read even with me overanalyzing the ending, so Good Work!
Exivus chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Worth it.
Scholar of Time chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Interesting, very interesting. It's a bit too dark for 'canon' Harry, but the use of foot-tapping as a plot mechanism within the story is completely unheard of by me (and I've read a fair few Potter fics, so it's at least an indication of independent thinking, if not outright innovation).
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
No need to log in on DLP, mate - found this by chance, after checking out the Harry/Rosmerta filter with a faint hope that something new was here, and bam - my prayer was answered in a most satisfying way. :)

Well played. Well played, indeed.

Mike.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
nice little one-shot.

Would be nice if you wrote a sequel or continued it.
Bilyp chapter 1 . 10/15/2012