Reviews for Through Butterbeer-colored Glasses
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
"Damn butterbeer...good for ickle firsties, perhaps, but right now it was too much sweet and too little heat."

That bit was a bit cringeworthy, as if he had any experience with alcohol, came across as quite silly, like a kid playing dress-up.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
At least something was going right for Harry during 6th year that didn't involve a dose of Felix. And no, I don't count Ginny kissing him after a Quidditch match.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Interesting! Thanks for sharing this story with us.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Good but for fridge logic and a bunch of missing setup/intro/backstory. It doesn't fit into the HP world, as is.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Great short story and quite an ending! Thanks for sharing.
discb chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
lmao, thanks for posting this.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Actually too bad you didn't add that scene. This is one of those hot little stories that would be amazing with about 3,000 words more character development and explication...Thanks for your hard work on it.
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Lucky bugger...

/drool.
acrimony1029341 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
A good story, well written. Keep up the good work!
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice work!

Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Forgive ? They are the reason that one of his apparently, most precious people, was.. well... fucked up in the head.
Say, say, are you going to write a sequel of a prequel ? Pretty please ! With a kitten and all !
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
He couldn't help it, not really...it's a saving people thing.
-Made me laugh
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nice.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I think it's worth showing off. _ I certainly liked the premise, and it would be very interesting to see what kind of personality you gave Rosmerta. I most definitely want to see this continued. ; D