Reviews for Last Survivors
freddyfrijolero chapter 1 . 6/16
I wonder if I'm the strange one that looked up the fanfic by looking for"we're alive" rather that walking dead. I'm very excited to read this story and hopefully it won't get too spoilery for the audio drama.
th1s chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I am just a bit disappointed you messed with canon... I think it would have been better if you continue season2 of the game. But that is just my opinion
tH1s chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
The last words from this chapter gave me goosebumps. I love this! Thank you for the effort
tH1s chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
So far so Good
tH1s chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I have a good impression on this one. I am not familiar with we're alive but this manage to get may attention.

Although I think your writing needs more work, it is good enough for a read.
watchmen1985 chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
goodnews everybody chapter 19 is up spread the word
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
It's been a long time since this has been update. When will we ever see the next chapter?
Basedgod chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
This is a really good story. I hope you continue!
Xian Mei chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Love it but u see carleys body in twd 400 days
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
So I have read all through this and I'm quite glad that I found this fic. It's so amazing its freaking the best crossover I have read and having Carley alive is a huge plus (for the time being whatever you decide) I love it when Carley and Clem where together waiting for Lee to wake up. Carley and Lee moments its so beautiful and written smoothly. Oh God just man you fic is just so awesome words cannot describe how I feel about it. Just I hope to see an update from you I love every single chapter you wrote.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
ong the ending was just d'awww im glad i found this fic i love it
HarryPotterTwin chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
asdfghjkl amazing chapter! Thank you! 3
KiviAnn chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Wow o_o it was so unexpected. Really, who the hell that woman? :? So interesting.
Purplepox63010 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
No no no no. You can't just stop there. I have been WAITING for you to update. Now you leave me with Carely possibly DYING. AGAIN?!
backfromthedead91 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013