Reviews for Pokemon: Children Of Arceus
LAlaLa chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Season Preference: Winter
Normal Clothing: Long-sleeved blue shirt that goes over the hands, dark blue skinny jeans, black Uggs that go up to the knee
Personality: She loves her Pokemon,
Family Members: Mom, Dad (unknown), Grandmother (deceased), Grandfather (deceased)
Pokemon: Chiktoria (female), Mareep (male), Pidove (female), Riolu (Male), Magnemite, Eevee (Vaporeon, female), Krokorok (male),
Nicknames for Pokemon: Chickie (Chiktoria), Diva (Pidove), Lou (Riolu), Meep (Mareep), Vala (Vaporeon, changes nickname once it evolves), Jimmy (Krokorok), Mitey (Magnemite)
Flaws: Dyslexic
Fears: Falling off of a Pokemon in Surf/Waterfall mode, because her little brother drowned, and falling out of a tree because she sprained her ankle doing just that (although she’s really good at climbing trees)

I hope i get in...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
mustard-squid chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Love preference: Guy, Nate

I hope Bella is awesome, she is, but I hope she gets in...
ThePeacockFeather chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
N has a BREARD?! WTF?! I can't imagine that... No matter how hard I try (;
ThePeacockFeather chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I will send an OC!
CoolKid13 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Are you gonna start this story soon or what?
Hinata001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Cool. I have an idea for simply Rosa being their daughter and keeping it canon to Pokemon Black 2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is interested in the similarities between them.
CaptainPrice chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hey Owen, just dropping in to give that review that you requested. It was pretty interesting to see the combinations and changes you made to the story. For instance, starting out with Nate and Rosa being brother and sister rather rather than gender counterparts in the games. It was also pretty neat to see you did the same with Hilbert and Hilda, and how you had Hilda and N being the parents of Nate and Rosa. I think you've done a decent job with showing the difference in personalities between Nate, Rosa, Hugh and Dwayne. I also like how you had the starters go out to Nate, Rosa and Hugh like they were shown in the Black and White 2 trailer with Nate receiving Tepig, Rosa with Snivy and Hugh with Oshawott.

You had a good amount of humor with Hilda being the over obsessive mother and worrying about her children and embarassing them at the last second before they leave on their journey. N does a pretty good job of being a father to Nate and Rosa by showing a lot of love and affection for them, including the nickname "Children of Arceus." I find this pretty creative so points to you on that.

Constructive Criticism:

1.) I believe you should have had Snivy be the original name for the Pokemon instead of giving it one by the fanbase being "Smugleaf". I've heard Snivy be referred to as that, but I'd say just stick to the original names.

2.) Regards to the Champion of the Unova League. I honestly believe you should stick with one Champion, because there can really be only one. I know you have Hilbert and Hilda both listed as the Champion for the league, but if it were me, I'd go with one of them only. More sense for it to be Hilbert sense Hilda is a Mother with other responsiblities and can't exactly do both. You can do this however you want, but if it were me, that's what I would do.

3.) Pay attention do detail a little more carefully. You've improved greatly on your grammar and your spelling, so nice job. However, there were some parts where you mixed up past and present tense use. You also had some minor punctuation errors and you broke the fourth wall a bit by using parentheses to paint a picture for the reader when it isn't necessary. You also described Hugh twice in the chapter, so just be mindful and make sure to avoid small things like that.

That's all I really had for you Owen, I can't think of anything else to add as of yet. Just be mindful of the stuff that I told you and you should be good. I'll add this to my alerts and drop in to give a review when I see another chapter. Keep up the good work Owen.

-CaptainPrice

PS: I'll probably send you an OC that you can choose to use if you want. Be sure to drop in and give a review for my two Pokemon stories when you get the time. I haven't heard anything from you in a while.
The Perfect Replica chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
nice story, I will send a oc
NightFall-sensei chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Intersting idea, and you can expect me to be listening in, and see what's what.
ballandcup chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Seems like it shall be entertaining.
WeDontTalkAboutThis chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter Owen, you're really starting this chapter of with a bang. The descriptions of the characters really helped to paint a better picture of what's going on. Great start and I look forward to seeing more :)
Gemstone Gal chapter 1 . 10/12/2012