Reviews for Second-hand News
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Great story!
Fin Tuscany chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Poor Asha! I guess that's what it's like to be a walk-on in a series, getting your $1000 paycheck for your one and only line, and you can't have another because they'd have to pay you more.

Nice missing scenes. Good use of the news to give info to the reader. Thanks for writing it.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
very insightful, it's also plausable. i liked it like the rest of your work
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Thank you. :) It's your shorts that have filled in the blanks in my mind on the series final. And from Asha's POV too. Couldn't ask for anything more. Great job. I love her character and it seemed that from about mid season, she's been faded into the background, nothing more then a distance character memory. Sad really. For Logan to not even consider her after the attack... after being friends for so long, only leds me to assume that she'd already left town. But still you'd think he'd have been able to contact her...

"As if he could ever forget one single detail about Max, even for a moment." Nothing could be said that isn't more true. ;) Loved it!
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This is a great fic. You really do have to feel for Asha; she did so much for Logan when Max was thought to be dead, and then she's pushed to the side as soon as Max pops back into the picture. This fic really captures her feelings well, as upsetting as those feelings may be. Awesome Fic!

-AntipodeanOpaleye
Kyre chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Good story. Glad to see the events of late S2 from Asha's POV-you're right, she is always the last to know. I don't actually have anything useful to say, but I wanted to let you know I read and liked.
Brin chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
aaaaaaaw poor asha :( i actually feel sorry for her after reading this... *sniffle, sniffle*