Reviews for Infinite Stratos:Special Circumstances
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Probably not going to continue reading this fanfic, the character looks to be a 12 year old bishounen of sorts, and I'm guessing you'll probably make him OP with IS later in the story. If you're going to have a powerful character then make him hardened or mature. The romance subtexts in the show are pretty crap and obvious considering the kid is a 12 year old. Seems to be pretty stupid enrolling someone at that age at IS academy.
uub chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I'm alright with changing the alarm scene though I wonder which character did you have in mind.

Harem fics are cool man ,they have ton of humor potential (which i definitely a plus in my book) and I don't have a problem with a young protagonist just don't make him too young (13-15 is alright) so it doesn't feel like shota anyway my votes are for: A certain magican index & freezing though all the others on your list are also great so feel free to write any of them I'll definitely read it.
see you later & hope you update soon
TheLastNanaya chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Well, ok. Change that scene. Curious to see what will be introduced since it's not an OC.

"A harem fanfic? You monster."

What. No, I would never say that. Whoever say deserves retributions from gods themselves. Harem is my favourite pairing. I'm not the sort of guy who's into OTPs. That one gets boring too quickly. Young!guy/Older!female harem? Depends. I'm not into shota characters if you ask me. So don't have your OC behave like those shy midgets such as Kouta Oyamada and Negi Springfield. God, how I dislike them. Though I would accept any kinds of female harem candidates, both young and old(though not TOO old, mind you).

As for another fic, I won't say anything about BnT, and Mayo Chiki, smiply because I haven't watched them and I have no idea about those series. However, you can certainly write them if you want.

Frankly, you can write all of them since I like most series like Strike Witches, Sekirei, Rosario Vampire, Freezing, Oreimo, ACMI, and Lucky Star. So yeah, my vote is all of the series you mentioned.
Order and Chaos chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Pretty good and write more!
uub chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
been a while though its good to see you back ,good chapter hope you update soon
PCheshire chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I suggest writing a crossover with fate stay night(or any fate)(if only kogil is the protag it will be perfect, jus' sayin') x highschool dxd(cuz it's really good if you remove or lessen the perversity)
btw I'm glad you're gonna continue it but just curious about how long the rewrite will be and if there will be major changes
Order and Chaos chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Nice to know.
Order and Chaos chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Another good chapter and longer than chapter 1. Thank you for mentioning me at the top of this fanfic.
uub chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
nice story,very good writing style,hope you update soon
Order and Chaos chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
First to review! Good for a beginner, keep up the work!