Reviews for Starshine and Starchildren
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Please keep on writing
filimeala chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
I'm so glad you updated! :) Loved the chapter and can't wait to see what happens.
filimeala chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
I really liked this chapter, can't wait for more! :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Huzzah! I was so glad to see this. I had feared that you'd abandoned this. I'm sorry my last review wasn't very enthusiastic. I was still sad about what happened in CT. I still am, but I'm doing better. Especially after that little boy was saved in Arkansas. I'd been worried about that all week.
Anyway, good chapter. The ending was a little sad, but sweet, too.
LalaithElerrina chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Good job. Thanks for updating.
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
i am tring to find something to say, but it s hard. yor fan fic is just tooooooooo amazing! please don t stop writing!
LalaithElerrina chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Horray! The story is going well. I was glad to see another chapter.
filimeala chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Ooooooh! I love this story so far, I cannot wait to see what happens next!
LalaithElerrina chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Ha ha! Very cool! I loved Eldarion's last observation. "I do not get it." *chuckle!*
Lalaith chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I tried to review this earlier, but it wouldn't let me since I'd already reviewed it. So I signed out and tried to review it as a Guest, but apparently the review didn't show up. :? Anyway, great chapter! I really liked it. I look forward to their return journey back to Mirkwood! :)
Lalaith chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
*blushes* Ah, shucks!

This chapter was splendiforous! Good job! I hope your writer's block is going away. I'm so looking forward to their return journey. :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Ahh! I was hoping for a story! Will PM you in a second.
Lalaith chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sorry, not so much "modern" as not elf-like.
LalaithElerrina chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Horray! I think they'll get along now.

When she said, "Now wait just a minute" that struck me as a little off, and again, too modern. I would have her say, "Wait a moment!"
LalaithElerrina chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Oh, my gosh. Elihini's story. Her poor parents! Poor her! Horray for Thranduil, saving her. Now for Elkal's story.