Reviews for Hold On To This Lullaby
Lanaholic chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
Okay, chapter 33 and 34 were... cheesy like hell but who cares. Haha :)

So this is the end.. I'm kinda sad but then again..
You did a very good job. I liked the first story more but I'm glad you wrote a sequel.

Don't stop sharing stuff! Looking forward to your creations!
Lanaholic chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Damn fingers. Of course I was talking about V. not D. in my last comment.
I always wondered why people think they have to do baptism or so to be able to believe in something. Like.. do you have to ho to church every Sunday just because you believe in something? (I'm in a hurry do I can't get further on that topic now)
Lanaholic chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
This was sooo cheesy in a not-romantic way.. haha.
Honestly I think D. gets away way to easy but that's how you choosed to go on ;)
Lanaholic chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I'm shaking and that's all your fault! (The tube scene.. bathroom..)
Happy? Proud of yourself? :p
Lanaholic chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Oh my.. my heart hurts.
Damn work.. can't keep reading and I want so bad...
Lanaholic chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
...and I have goosebumps! Thank u! *angryface* (..kidding..)
Lanaholic chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I was seriously wondering for a while if you will ever show us some 'making love' time. And here it was. :)
Kay K 430 chapter 35 . 12/12/2012
OH I LOVE IT! This series has had so many twists and turns. I found it odd that the story transformed and added so many unique levels to it that I couldn't find anywhere else! How you manipulate the plot is so creative and exciting for the reader to experience! You are such a talented author and I can't wait for your next story. You were my first favorited author on Fanfiction and you are already on my author alert! Keep writing and I hope to read more of your work soon! Oh! and Merry Christmas!
BrittanyLS chapter 34 . 12/11/2012
Beautiful chapter!
BrittanyLS chapter 32 . 12/11/2012
I'm sorry you have gotten negative reviews! I love this story! Please write more Cameron and Chase stories!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 35 . 12/10/2012
That's adorable!:)
Portuguese Writer chapter 35 . 12/10/2012
how sweet ending, congratulations.
Carlet chapter 34 . 12/9/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. thats all i can say. awwwwww
Kay K 430 chapter 31 . 11/29/2012
Wow. This must have been such a hard chapter to write. i know it was hard to read. I really could feel Cameron's raw emotions of the trauma. Great job! Update soon please!
Carlet chapter 31 . 11/25/2012
awwwww this is soooo sad really good ch tho!