Reviews for The Power of Love
guest chapter 18 . 7/5
Wow Ron did a good job on Percy.
guest chapter 17 . 7/5
I can't believe Percy did such a horrible thing. I hope Ron pranks him good.
guest chapter 16 . 7/5
Wow I am so glad that Lily was so insistent about them learning spells and using their wands early. They worked well together to get rid of that troll. I am happy that Ron was not hurt too bad. I was surprised that they did not want to take credit for getting rid of the troll. I hope Harry wins his match.
Harry was smart to watch Malfoy on the map that git. That was a great punch Ron laid on Crabbe.
I am happy that Harry's detentions where not that bad. It was funny when Albus told Harry to tell Ron about his language. I wonder what Hermione would have seen.
Lily was a mama tiger in this chapter. I loved how she was there to protect and not to humiliate like Molly's howler. I am glad that Ron threw that letter in the fire.
So they all made it into Gryffindor how great. The twins were funny when they called the trio show off for doing wandless magic. I am glad the other boys were fine with Hermione sleeping in their dorm with Ron.
guest chapter 11 . 7/5
Ha, ha, ha Ron finally got to punch Draco. Percy is a real ponce. I am so happy that Ron and Hermione didn't listen to him. I am glad that they met Neville.
heronlove chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Yay! You can't even imagine how happy I was to see this update! I love the new name! I loved the chapter. I think Percy got just what he deserved. I love how Ron and her are like a little old married couple. I loved what Harry said to Neville, Seamus, and Dean about Ron and Hermione.
KisunaFuji chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
poor ron
I like that sirius is helping so much

but I hate molly and ginny (a great fan of molly and ginny bashing)
heronlove chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
That was a great chapter. I'm so so happy that you updated. It was a wonderful Xmas. Loved the little friendly kisses between Ron and Hermione. I don't think they were all that friendly, I mean she did not kiss Harry. I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh I can't believe that Percy told them about Santa, what a jerk!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE PLEASE UPDATE
TroyWeb chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Thanks for the update!

Your changes to how Harry, Hermione and Ron dealt with the troll were good. I wish JK Rowling had taken this route in canon. It would have cut down on all the Ron bashing in fan fiction to show them working together as friends instead of having Hermione crying in the girls bathroom all day. Also it's good to see Ron using both wands. You don't see that a lot in canon.
anthony37 chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Excellent I love reading these fics
heronlove chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
That was a great chapter. I loved that Hermione slapped Lavender. I loved how they got rid of the Troll. I'm so happy that the trio got away before everyone saw them. Why does Ron have two wands? Does Molly not know that Ron has his own wand that Sirius bought him? Did she send him to school with Charlie's wand anyway or he hid the fact that he has his own? Will anyone find out that they got rid of the Troll? I am happy that Harry won his match and Sirius was their to see it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »