Reviews for The Power of Four
heronlove chapter 17 . 3/10
That was a great chapter. I'm so so happy that you updated. It was a wonderful Xmas. Loved the little friendly kisses between Ron and Hermione. I don't think they were all that friendly, I mean she did not kiss Harry. I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh I can't believe that Percy told them about Santa, what a jerk!
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE PLEASE UPDATE
TroyWeb chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Thanks for the update!

Your changes to how Harry, Hermione and Ron dealt with the troll were good. I wish JK Rowling had taken this route in canon. It would have cut down on all the Ron bashing in fan fiction to show them working together as friends instead of having Hermione crying in the girls bathroom all day. Also it's good to see Ron using both wands. You don't see that a lot in canon.
anthony37 chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Excellent I love reading these fics
heronlove chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
That was a great chapter. I loved that Hermione slapped Lavender. I loved how they got rid of the Troll. I'm so happy that the trio got away before everyone saw them. Why does Ron have two wands? Does Molly not know that Ron has his own wand that Sirius bought him? Did she send him to school with Charlie's wand anyway or he hid the fact that he has his own? Will anyone find out that they got rid of the Troll? I am happy that Harry won his match and Sirius was their to see it.
TroyWeb chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
It's good to see Harry, Hermione and Ron not fall for Malfoy's trap.
Lightningblade49 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
what a wimp Draco is
heronlove chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
That was an amazing present. I do love how you spoil me. I love that Hermione is so much better on a broom in this. I am happy that Harry is on the team. I'm so happy that they watched Malfoy on the map instead of going to the duel and possibly getting in trouble. I see Hermione is still the voice of reason though. I loved that Ron got to flatten Crabbe, when will that idiot learn.
heronlove chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
That was a great chapter. I felt a little bit sad for Harry but loved that he had Ron. I really enjoyed what Ron saw especially the part with Hermione. Like Hermione I wonder what she would see.
TroyWeb chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Harry and Ron getting homeschooling from Lily is a good idea. I always wondered about the canon plotline that made it seem like no one studied until they got to Hogwarts at age eleven. Also Karate sounds fun for these two.

The dynamic between Ron and Ginny is developing tension within the family. I can see how spending so much time at ten Potters is giving him a different mindset than canon. I like the way Ron stood up for himself after his birthday present was so rudely rejected by his sister.
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I like the way you brought Ron and the rest of the Weasley clan into Harry’s life. It's great that Harry and Ron get to have a happy childhood together. Also Wormtail was brought to justice before Hogwarts.
TroyWeb chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Sirius dealt with his mother very effectively. I like the way he took over his House and threw out the Malfoys.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Nice beginning. I liked your way to keep Lily and James alive.
Mrs Yaya chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
A great story odea. I love when Harry and his parents survive. I look forward to your future chapters.
heronlove chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
And the gifts keep on coming. I am happy that the trio are still running and that Hermione did not get caught going back to her dorm. I loved how Harry handled Severus in class and how Hermione and Ron left with him. I loved how Ron told Percy off. I can not believe that Molly sent Ron a howler without knowing what happened. I loved that he burned it. Lily was the best when she slapped Severus and made him tell Harry and Neville that he was sorry.