Reviews for Cultural Relativism
FFX2player chapter 5 . 5/15
Puberty is a bitch! And seriously, humans are utterly gross, don't test us.
Poleepkwana chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Oh god... The popping part was legitimately disgusting. I will take shedding over that ANY DAY thank you XD
This was fun, and I loved April in this. She should totally rough-house more often. Thank you!
Andromakhe chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
*smiles* I can totally see this happening. Maybe April should bring them cocoa mix that doesn't clump, like Ovaltine. Or even chocolate syrup. She should definitely send Leo a text or e-mail discreetly informing him of the mistake.
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
LOL! Good on Raph. That's right. Can't take any more of the idiocy on that channel.
Andromakhe chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Poor Donnie. Not a Donnie/April shipper, but this is sad. But his reaction to making a wish did make me laugh aloud.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this! Cute and absolutely correct. There definitely is a culture clash. Nice to see it explored.
Rubellite Game chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Keep it Going!
notsolimpbizkit chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
whoa... what happens to the rest of the turkeys? o.O
The Dread One chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was really cute. I hope you pick this back up.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Please make more they are beautiful!
guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
This was my fav chapter;I lol'd XD
Keep up the good work!
Johnnyjayo chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
awwwh that's adorable and sad :( 'sadorable' XD guess where that came from .. Lol anyway even though I'm really not into the idea of the couple , mainly in the 2012 series. 'cause it's just silly more than anything to me. But I had my imagination at the 2003 series, somehow this made it readable and I enjoyed it 'cause it was cute and I kinda felt that donnie shouldn't have to walk back to the lair dissapointed and at least could've gotten a pick on the cheek. The poor guy :(
Johnnyjayo chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
lol mikey. And it even makes more sence that he's asking actually. I mean yup how could they know stuff like that about humans when they lived their entire lifes underground. you can't just learn everything from TV.
FrostyCrescent chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
These stories are soo cute! Especially this chapter with Mikey. He's so innocently adorable! Please continue with your one shots; they are so funny and cute! ;3
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
That's one way to explain culture to someone who wouldn't understand the meaning. She did a good job.