Reviews for Cultural Relativism
Andromakhe chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
*smiles* I can totally see this happening. Maybe April should bring them cocoa mix that doesn't clump, like Ovaltine. Or even chocolate syrup. She should definitely send Leo a text or e-mail discreetly informing him of the mistake.
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
LOL! Good on Raph. That's right. Can't take any more of the idiocy on that channel.
Andromakhe chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Poor Donnie. Not a Donnie/April shipper, but this is sad. But his reaction to making a wish did make me laugh aloud.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this! Cute and absolutely correct. There definitely is a culture clash. Nice to see it explored.
Rubellite Game chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Keep it Going!
notsolimpbizkit chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
whoa... what happens to the rest of the turkeys? o.O
The Dread One chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was really cute. I hope you pick this back up.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Please make more they are beautiful!
guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
This was my fav chapter;I lol'd XD
Keep up the good work!
Johnnyjayo chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
awwwh that's adorable and sad :( 'sadorable' XD guess where that came from .. Lol anyway even though I'm really not into the idea of the couple , mainly in the 2012 series. 'cause it's just silly more than anything to me. But I had my imagination at the 2003 series, somehow this made it readable and I enjoyed it 'cause it was cute and I kinda felt that donnie shouldn't have to walk back to the lair dissapointed and at least could've gotten a pick on the cheek. The poor guy :(
Johnnyjayo chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
lol mikey. And it even makes more sence that he's asking actually. I mean yup how could they know stuff like that about humans when they lived their entire lifes underground. you can't just learn everything from TV.
DuskmoonSplashy chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
These stories are soo cute! Especially this chapter with Mikey. He's so innocently adorable! Please continue with your one shots; they are so funny and cute! ;3
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
That's one way to explain culture to someone who wouldn't understand the meaning. She did a good job.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Great chapter. I also hope like April that Mikey has those million friends one day that love him and accept him the way he is.
TimidBookworm chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Very well done! Mikey WOULD be the one to get all excited about different kinds of people and its to easy to imagine him grinning from ear to ear and bouncing as he studied the pictures. Made me smile.