Reviews for Ruby Hearts
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is a message to Meghan McCarthy if she ever reads things here on

My name is Sam Fraser. I first got interested in MLP in December 2012. I heard of the show a long time ago but I only knew of the original and not the current one (which is FIM).

I immediately got interested in the show and fell in love with the idea of the Spike/Rarity pairing. I've also recently come to the conclusion that SpikexRarity is the best ship ever in the history of movies and cartoons, even beating out all the million and one pony-ships I support. It might just me who've caught the Sparity-fever after such a long break, but how else could you explain that I keep returning back to this pairing again and again? Their relationship is just endlessly cute and fun to watch and listen to! But still, Far to FEW episodes have Rarity even looking at Spike seriously! Usually they have her just pulling him a long and makes full use out of him while he just dangles there from his heartstrings.:(

Then Meghan said those terrible words: "It will never happen".

There are another thing I hate is happening to Spike; he keeps getting left behind; he works so hard and does so much, but never gets the respect he truly deserves. I also do not like Cindy Morrow to write any Spike episodes, it comes to her and Spike, she always loves to torment or abuse him for no reason. In Winter Wrap Up, she decides to let Spike freeze nearly to death for "laughs". Owl's Well That Ends Well put Spike in a very bad light and abused him more. Getting a pattern here? It's no secret she hates Spike. She's even said she doesn't like Spike from what I understand. All I ask is that she please, please, please not be given a Spike episode, or even write him as a side character. Just keep her far away from Spike. Because when it comes to Cindy Morrow and Spike, nothing good can come from it. It also one of the reasons why I hope for an adaptation's of the fan story "Circus Days" by The Dragon Warlock.

Whetever happens in Spike and Rarity's relationship in the future, it pained me that the two may never become more than friends since it is my OTP so I was responsible for every story involving Spike and Rarity on this website to show up near the top of stories sorted by reviews.

It was rude of me to do many reviews. I just wanted one thing to happen in the show by now, an adaptation of Circus Days and Spike getting out more. I also have learned to live with it.

This is currently the last time I shall ever see MLP in my lifetime, I might return to it someday but for now, I am leaving; a part of me is still sad, becasue the image of Spike getting left behind is still in my heart and my soul and the fact that he and Rarity will just be friends, but I'm okay and I think Meghan knows that.

Sam Fraser

November 2014
Frontdooor6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
It's self-perpetuating: when you get this many reviews, you start showing up near the top of stories sorted by reviews. Combine that with the fact that you actually have quite a knack for writing a believable Sparity romance, and you're getting a lot of well-deserved attention.

I do hope to see this story continued someday.
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Actually, about what McCarthy said; the writers did not say that it won't happen, they just said that it was inappropriate.

Plus the writers seem to treat the question as a punch line to a joke.h
katierosefun chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Can't wait for your next letter!
RandomOasis chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Oh. My. Gosh! I absolutely LOVED that!
Squidtastik chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Wording is perfect. Wow.
Squidtastik chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Love the authors note! The ship is one of my fav
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoy reading this story! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
This was an AMAZING I've gone through so many inadequate stories and this was amazingly written with an excellent concept. Bravo
Lady Eruanna of chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
This is fucking amazing. The only thing I hate about it is that I couldn't think of it first! Simply marvelous job, love! 3
Chrissy chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
OnceadiaryintheT chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
OMG. I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Make more.
Kaxx Attack chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
What can I even say? You KNOW damn well I'm about to praise you for this. i'm not even gonna try. Fuckin' bravo.
RippleInThePond chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
This is great and I love it.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »