Reviews for Ruby Hearts
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
That was so sweet I love it you have done a spectacular job on the Spike/Rarity romance bravo.
Coli Chibi chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Yay for an actual kiss. Good job!
Coli Chibi chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Jeez, dramatic! Good job!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Woah that is awesome I'm ready to read this stand alone story wow bravisimo.
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
MikariStar congratulations on this completed fanfic. In deep honesty, the thing that hurts me most about this work is that you outright said you only did it on a dare. Be that as it may, you treated it as a true extension of yourself and of your talent all the while. I dare say this will be one of few I actually feel compelled to re-read, and I am ever so grateful to have enjoyed so much this first time through. I hope maybe in time you may chance writing another MLP fanfic, because you clearly have very much to offer to writing in general. I mean this story in and of itself is worthy of being an actual show or special, but we all know the sad reality is it will never be given the honor it should be bestowed. I guess I share the one reviewer's mentality that the Sparity could have been more explicitly negotiated, but it would be wrong of me to not acknowledge that your execution is nothing short of Canon. "Excellent job!" It is still an understatement to the piece of work you have written here and I hope you are aware of that.
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I need to say before I even complete the story...MikariStar your experience, in not just writing but in creativity in general, resonates within this piece and many others of your creation. You have written millions of words of fiction and no matter how much I try to not appreciate it, I can't. Some people would look at the things you have done and say "get a life" or "how do they have time for a living" but me...the only thing coming to my mind is "WOW!". Some of the first reviewers of this work here were obviously nit picking and being overly critical. I even notice that you have read those reviews and in some instances fixed that which they complained about. My review for chapter 3 will be my words on this work. This review, this review is for you; one does not simply create the vast stores you have done without true passion. One does not create so vastly without overflowing imagination. You even apparently have the ability to produce graphical art. From time to time I will correct or critique another writer, as I too am well assembled in the art of lyrical yarn. However, and this is a first is a long time, I feel that I am in the presence of genius. I envy your ability and acknowledge it as a very respectable piece of you. Please, do not stop creating MikariStar. I will not see or enjoy it all, but that of yous which I do stumble upon, I think I will leave satisfied in more than one way each time.

PS I see your Deviant Art favorite quote is "I will, NEVER be a memory!" FFVII is indeed one of the most expertly crafted scripts of the modern era. There are better, but I am glad to find someone else with appreciation to such absolutely stunning depth and dynamic. I'll talk FF with you anytime...
Metrosexual Autarch chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
you have to make one little follow up.
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved this story so much. You wrote the characters so well considering how many episodes you watched. This was a fantastic fic with a unique idea. Deffinetly favouriting this. :)
TheCloudtop chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I love this story. You captured the characters personalities very well, especially considering that you had not watched much of the show. Great story!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Excellent job on this ending. We both enjoyed this chapter keep this going and in the future I would love to see your masterful story telling bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Awesome chapter we both enjoyed it keep up the great writing bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was a very spectacular opening. If you done these three chapters you should continue this further I'm adding you towards these kind of very exciting stories you have done. If you have the time check out my story Rays of Hope and my oneshots also my wife Biggmomma46 and her oneshots also. Excellent job on the writing and development of the characters bravo onward.
MasterSpikeII chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Rarity: Well, this play was a disaster, but at least it could've been worse...right?

Spike: I don't know Rarity, maybe it would have helped if you, oh I dunno..."Turned Off The Dark"?

Rarity: ...That bad huh?

Spike: I think you should stick to fashion designing.
beirirangu chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
My only negative criticism, is that I would've personally liked to have a more definite Sparity romance conclusion

But outside of my personal preference, it was a very good fic, especially someone so new to the series (welcome to the heard)
Lighterlight1887 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
"Me?" Not it was Fluttershy's turn to faint."

Not

Not

RANDOM TYPO I'M POINTING OUT! TROLLLOLOLOLOLOL

"I'm going to eat you! Roar! Ah!" spike lost his balance and fell from Applejack. The fabric of the costume pulled her to trip and she fell to the floor of the stage, with Spike accidentally tackling Rarity down with them."

I FUCKING HATE FUCK UPS!