Reviews for Iggy Ride
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I really like this story! The pairing is actually surprisingly good, big hulking eraser Ari is actually a clone and Max has an actually little brother who's not an eraser! :)))))))
Illovebooks chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Love it!
Fangs is a liar!
Update:)
lolli-dragon12 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
keep it up! great story cant wait until the next chappy! XD
MilleniumRide1 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
ok...to all the people that are reading this...this is my story, and i am having writers block. Its also my first fan fic. EVER...
Just Add Lipstick chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Never, ever use capitol letters for a word, much less a sentence. It's unproffessional and looks amatuerish.
Just Add Lipstick chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
1) Ari would've already met Iggy, since he knew the Flock before he was experimented on.
2) it's Cool.
3) always write out the number if it's under thirty.
Just Add Lipstick chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Ony two things this time.
1) you REALLY need to get a beta. Really. Everything is put together so well, so well! It makes my heart sad that such a great plot and story is worsened by bold and comma use.
2) the my name is- thing. Everyone does it, and it's a useless cliffhangar. It doesn't matter the the person's name is, because the name doesn't make the person.
Just Add Lipstick chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Again, three things and this chapter would be epic.
1) stop using POV. We can tell whose POV it is
2) stop changing POV. If you change it several times in a chapter, it turns readers away
3) more emotion and thought
Just Add Lipstick chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Three things, and this story would be epic.
1) more emotions and thought
2) get rid of the bold
3) get a beta and they'll run through it and fix spelling and grammar, or do it yourself
AkitaNeruVocaloid chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
WOAH! EPICNESS IN FIVE CHAPTERS! YOU MUST UPDATE!
SLAVEtoCat chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love keep going!
SLAVEtoCat chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Plz u know who I am and u know I will kill u if u don't update! And I might make u cookies really so just call me and maybe I wont kill u
Max can have some 2

(No I'm not a stalker, creeps)
Katerina-Evasivi chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
OMG so good! UPDATE SOON!
Fly Forever and Always chapter 5 . 10/23/2012