Reviews for The Sacred Kiss of the Rose Princess
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Update soon :) :)
Foxluna chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
i wonder if it was Tenjou's fangirls that destroyed the gate? if so their all going to pay dearly for it! if i could do it myself i would but sadly i can't -whimpers- not fair. so i hope her knights can do it for me.
i wonder what's up with her choker though? her father has been asking about it a lot. i wonder if maybe her father is the devil or something that was mentioned in the book? perhaps he is... but who knows. anyways i wonder where it even went in the first place? she still hasn't been able to find it yet, i wonder if she'll be able to?
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
so far i love this story a lot and am excited to read more!
laters,
Fox
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Please do a harem!
CL chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I like it! It's a really nice story so far and I've enjoyed reading it so please update again soon :)
kakashixangela chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Yay update! Hahaha i'm assuming naraku is her father xD cant wait til he arrives hehehe and i read the manga but i cant remember what happened to the choker...and also what was its actual significance?
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
My heart just bursted from the amount of interaction Kagome had with the rose knights. xD Can't wait until the next chapter. :D
wolf girl123098 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
I'm so happy you picked this story back up and am looking forward to what happens next! Amazing update and I really enjoy your writing!
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lovelyanimeangel chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Yes! I'm so glad you picked up interest in this again! I really enjoyed this chapter and hope to see more. If its no trouble, I would like to vote for a harem kind of pairing . they're just all so handsome/cute that I cannot merely decide on one pairing . thanks for the update again
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Mari1616 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Update soon plz! This fic is the shit :p
jessie chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Omg! this story is so awesome! it kept me right on the edge of my seat!
YukimuraShuusukeGirl chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I am happy I finally got around to reading this. I have been so busy and just NOW got around to it.

I am liking where this is going. You are doing a good job with it.

Hope to see what you do next with this.

-Yuki
Purplediamon chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I am happy that you have a fanfiction like this one there aren't that many inuyasha and barajou no kiss crossovers.
EverRose808 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013