Reviews for The Sacred Kiss of the Rose Princess
Maintenant chapter 4 . 4/20
Harem please! Love the story! Can't wait for more!

This actually inspired me to write my own Barajou no Kiss story! Thank you!
Saito lover chapter 4 . 1/9
What would I give to be in Kagome's shoes with Mitsuki. /
Love the blushing
I hope you update soon :3
Saito lover chapter 1 . 1/9
After finishing Kiss of the rose princess and NOT seeing the black rose get Anis I nearly threw myself at my tablet lol xD I like kaede and knew early on he was probably "the one" but kept denying it because the black rose was the only guy for me. Just not for Anis xD So I'm really happy to see this pairing!
I look forward to the discoveries :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Update soon :) :)
Foxluna chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
i wonder if it was Tenjou's fangirls that destroyed the gate? if so their all going to pay dearly for it! if i could do it myself i would but sadly i can't -whimpers- not fair. so i hope her knights can do it for me.
i wonder what's up with her choker though? her father has been asking about it a lot. i wonder if maybe her father is the devil or something that was mentioned in the book? perhaps he is... but who knows. anyways i wonder where it even went in the first place? she still hasn't been able to find it yet, i wonder if she'll be able to?
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
so far i love this story a lot and am excited to read more!
laters,
Fox
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Please do a harem!
CL chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I like it! It's a really nice story so far and I've enjoyed reading it so please update again soon :)
kakashixangela chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Yay update! Hahaha i'm assuming naraku is her father xD cant wait til he arrives hehehe and i read the manga but i cant remember what happened to the choker...and also what was its actual significance?
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
My heart just bursted from the amount of interaction Kagome had with the rose knights. xD Can't wait until the next chapter. :D
wolf girl123098 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
I'm so happy you picked this story back up and am looking forward to what happens next! Amazing update and I really enjoy your writing!
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lovelyanimeangel chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Yes! I'm so glad you picked up interest in this again! I really enjoyed this chapter and hope to see more. If its no trouble, I would like to vote for a harem kind of pairing . they're just all so handsome/cute that I cannot merely decide on one pairing . thanks for the update again
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Mari1616 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Update soon plz! This fic is the shit :p
jessie chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Omg! this story is so awesome! it kept me right on the edge of my seat!