Reviews for Marked
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/3
And one on a forehead, from a curse she wasn't warned about in time, because she believed a friend that the DA was a good idea-not knowing that the price was her mother's job.
Elennare chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love the way you hint at so many stories with so few words, reminders of ones we've seen and glimpses of ones we haven't. And I love that I know who each one is, how they're completely distinct unnamed.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
two questions: 1. What happened to Demmy's sister again?
2. who is the fifth one? the 'traitor's reminders'? And where did he get them?

Sorry my memory is not functioning at the moment- cheerleading breeds concussions.
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I had to re-read this after reading the newest update, as I couldn't remember who exactly was who. Still have to re-read a couple of your other things, as I'm still missing two. It's like a riddle, but not a puzzle.
A chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Love it

Some marks are more. Some are wanted to be left behind to be remembered

Thanks
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
oh my gods.

so many scars, so many stories. this sums it all up.
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
wonderful, gripping ficlet. this is why I re-read and check for updates. thank you so much for all of your writing.
Technomad chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The war isn't over as long as its veterans live...and remember. All too often, the memories are engraven in their flesh.
WanderingAlbatros chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Did you ever read Cauterize by Lady Altair? This reads like a companion piece! I like it!