Reviews for Lyin' Around
Reader chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This. This is hilarious. Nicely done
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved horsing around too! This was a great story!
The Musical CC chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Haha, nice! This sure makes honor to its predecesor. Link and Epona's interaction is pure gold.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow XD. The horses and oh my XD-Shadow
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
sippurp123 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I never thought I would love a Epona's romance! I suppose theres a first time for everything. :) So adorable! Well done!
hamxham chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh my dear this was SO FUNNY i was giggling from the moment I read the summary right to the very end. Your writing style is so natural and witty and Link is just the most adorable airhead ever. Thanks for the read!
vdomin chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
First of all, it's been a spell since I've last seen you write, and it's nice seeing you return with your one-shots. :3

Overall, I thought this was a cute story. Link trying to pay Epona back for playing matchmaker in the previous story was silly (in a good way). I didn't see many issues as I was reading this, except for a couple. The first one is more of a stylistic thing than anything else, so take it as you will. :)

I think it would've been better to combine some of Link's thoughts, as the amount of short paragraphs present makes me think he's being frantic, and... there's not much to be frantic about in the story. Second of all, saying Epona "pawed" the ground might not be the word you want to use here, as she's a horse and has no paws. :B Maybe "dug her hooves" would've been better? :3

In any case, thanks for the cute story, and nice to see you back. :3

-Lariant/Lambda.
LEva114 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Lol, Link was as sassy as Epona was in Horsin' Around. Also, I liked the horse sex jokes xD I know, immature of me, but whateverrrrrr.
ThePredicate chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
LOL oh my god this was priceless XD Also, get on skype :O
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aww, I love Link and Epona's relationship, especially the way you write them :)