Reviews for The Witches Heir
flamebos123 chapter 1 . 4/7
You do realize crona is a guy right or are you just gender swapping him other than that good story
Analyn Rockwand chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Death... Seems to be evil here. I'm going to miss the funny death.
MichealMyers chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
I dont think that you should this is an amazing book and I hope that you continue writing on here not rewriting
will007c chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
cool chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
you lost me sorry
coduss chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
I'm confused on what's happening. His adopted mom, aunt, and sister love him more than a family member but are being mind controlled to kill him, is that right so far?
KamiNaruto chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Im Sorry To Say This But Boooooooooooooo
kit no kaze chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Tbh men I only wanna see two stories the witches hire and demonic tried two please don't give up
Guardian Sage chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Since I didn't see your poll on your site I'll just say this: if the rewrite is simply an expansion of this story with minor changes to the wording of what is here then I say it is ok to replace this with the new one, but if it is a complete rewrite where you are using the basic concepts and outline of this story to write a new one then I say leave this one hear for people to see what the original concept was. also I would like to say that your story is fairly nice. all you need to do is be careful with genders (you occasionally put he or she when it is the opposite gender you are referring to), some spelling, some grammar, and occasionally extra or missing words that make reading difficult. a few things that help is careful reading of what you wrote out loud and having someone else read and edit it with you giving a final read and correction before posting. best of luck
May your sword stay sharp!
Wonderweed420 chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Eh the story's plot is interesting but the thing is, it has no build up. You say that you want to make this a harem fic but the more I read, the less interested I get and the possibility of a harem seems pointless as it is action scene after action scene with no character development. I'm going to have to push this aside and move on.
yugiohFan441 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
my sister can draw female aliens but she do not lemons so don't ask ok
KamiNaruto chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Why is naruto getting knocked out is what i would have said if you didnt add mokuton naruto
KamiNaruto chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
killer4853 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
love the story
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I'm actually quite unfamiliar with Soul Eater, so I have to wonder who the hell this 'Black Star' thinks he is calling himself a 'god.'