Reviews for The Lost Quartet
WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Olaf74 chapter 20 . 2/13
AMAZING!
hellokitty70705 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You know if Siriud and Harry were running away and you added 3 more people, that's 5 people. That is not a quartet.
APotterPersona chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Brilliant! :D :P
heronlove chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Ding dong fudge is gone, which old fudge, the dumb old fudge. I loved that they had him arrested in front of the students. I wonder who the new DADA teacher will be. That was a great chapter.
randver chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
ok that was a cool chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
geetac chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
I like the chapter
SimplyRV chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
short but funny chapter.
who will look after Deloris the toad in the holyday's?
I hope we have a good minister lining up to take fudge's place
GinaKim chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Your Harry and his gang actually are the bad guys in this chapter with their cruelty. Umbridge was a very bad character in canon specially in Deathly Hallows but NOT YET in your story. You took courage in the fact that HP fans hate the toad woman based on the completed canon story. I was disgusted with that mockery of a trial. Your Harry is now more arrogant than Douglas.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
So now Ron, like Hermione, was born just a few days/weeks too late to start Hogwarts a year prior to Harry!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Your four heroes actually went overboard with their kangaroo court. Of course your readers agree to Umbridge's punishment because they have all read the books and Umbridge was so bad in Book VII with her persecution of muggleborn wizards and witches. But in your story, Umbridge has not yet reached that stage of evil. So the punishment did not fit the crime. I don't know about the UK, but where I live, an accused has the right to legal counsel and an impartial judge or jury.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
You have created a plausible scenario about Harry's neglect that caused him to run away. I can understand Ron being neglected because after having six boys, it was realistic that Molly and Arthur would pay more attention to Ginny, the only daughter in the family. But Ginny also wanting to run away was forced. You are the second author I found who is overly fond of Ron.
PurpleBullet chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
heronlove chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
Oh I love Gryffindor' s New Mascot. I loved the quartet's court. Will they give anyone the information they gathered about the toad and the minister's crimes. If they tell Amelia they can get rid of the toad and Fudge.