Reviews for The Lost Quartet
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Pretty good story so far. I like how powerful the quartet is, but still they are willing to work with the Order. Harry's relationship with his brother is decent, and I like that they don't hate each other. Good work and I hope we get an update soon.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
This fanfic is amazing, Is it done? Or have you just got writers block? I really want to see the rest of the story!
Lilykees chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I just found it and read it straight thru. It is without a doubt way to funny and good to be legt unfinished. I habe not laughed this much in a while. This is a MUST read and follow story.
laissankari chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Amazing !
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Olaf74 chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
AMAZING!
hellokitty70705 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You know if Siriud and Harry were running away and you added 3 more people, that's 5 people. That is not a quartet.
APotterPersona chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Brilliant! :D :P
heronlove chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Ding dong fudge is gone, which old fudge, the dumb old fudge. I loved that they had him arrested in front of the students. I wonder who the new DADA teacher will be. That was a great chapter.
randver chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
ok that was a cool chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
geetac chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
I like the chapter
SimplyRV chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
short but funny chapter.
who will look after Deloris the toad in the holyday's?
I hope we have a good minister lining up to take fudge's place
GinaKim chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Your Harry and his gang actually are the bad guys in this chapter with their cruelty. Umbridge was a very bad character in canon specially in Deathly Hallows but NOT YET in your story. You took courage in the fact that HP fans hate the toad woman based on the completed canon story. I was disgusted with that mockery of a trial. Your Harry is now more arrogant than Douglas.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
So now Ron, like Hermione, was born just a few days/weeks too late to start Hogwarts a year prior to Harry!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Your four heroes actually went overboard with their kangaroo court. Of course your readers agree to Umbridge's punishment because they have all read the books and Umbridge was so bad in Book VII with her persecution of muggleborn wizards and witches. But in your story, Umbridge has not yet reached that stage of evil. So the punishment did not fit the crime. I don't know about the UK, but where I live, an accused has the right to legal counsel and an impartial judge or jury.