Reviews for The Sacrifice of the Princess
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Please do a sequel. I so love your Brave fics.
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Looking back at my old reviews I got one thing to say. I am sorry. Neverknew I could be such a douchebag when I am angry. It is just well I love this fanfic and I really want to see what you can do and combined that with my stubbornness, stupidity and impatience and you get my previos comments. I have ever ounce of faith in you and I don't care if a sequel does't come I can always reread this. Also sorry for the stupid adventure time comment I must have been on stupid pills when I wrote that. I actually loved it and found it hilarious. So yeah I am a giant douchebag. I cankt wait to see what the future brings.
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
How long has it been? 5 months. 5 f######g months. Either you don't want to right or your just waiting to post it completed. I hope it's the second. I know I am being an asswhole, but... Please write the. A sequl to this right now! I mean come on just a first chapter would satisfy me. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Wow, just wow. Y ou have time for an idiotic adventure time fanfic and not a sequel to an awesome fanfic. You just dissapoint me on so many levels gnarled bone. I hope you will give us an awesome sequel to this fanfic. But right now I donkt have any hope left in you. Also for you all who say I'm an asswhole here is my rebutal eric cartmen style: go f##k yourself!
Mysterious Criti chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Hello Gnaled Bone I only have one thing to say to you... I am very dissapointed in you. You thought i was going to yell at you to work on the sequel, well no. You promised us a sequel to this fabulous And one of a kind story. And I literally mean one of a kind. I mean it is ridiculous that nobody thought of this or read this and is a member but decided not to put their own spin. Anway back on topic now I am neither Demanding or begging I just ask of you to please write a sequel to this amazing story, if not for me than do it for all your fan. THank you for listening.
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Sorry for bugging you Gnarled bone but I've got one last idea. Have like merida at one point in the future sequel briefly turn. The reason could be a potion someone obtained from the witch somehow, I don't just please make it happen.
MysteriousCritic chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I'm back! Hello once more gnarled bone, I've seen you met my cousin MonsterEmpire. I have an idea for the sequel and this: instead of bear merida's eyes being purely blue how about her eyes are like queen elinor's when she was a bear but instead of brown they are blue. Anyway I don't want to sound like a jerk like in my other posts by asking that request. Anyways PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make the sequel I believe it would be the greatest thing since the creation of Disney.
Elhini Prime chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Well THAT was unexpected...I love it! Can we see a sequel please? I want to see how this ends up :)
MonsterEmporer chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
MAH HA HA HA HA HA! You thought you saw the last of me didn't you Gnarled Bone ? Well no matter. I am hear to remind You to work on the sequel. If you haven't even started on it yet I'm am very disappointed in you. Also: SSSSSSSEEEEEEQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Hello Gnarled bone I have another idea for the sequel. I was thinking you could use the first chapter as a prologue and the second on as the first chapter. Well hoped I helped and I can't wait until that sequel comes out.
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND COUNTINUE/START THAT SEQUEL!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

Yes gnarled bone it is I once more to reminded on the sequel. Also I have another idea. You could have the sister of the prince from a far away land try to kill merida thinking she is nothing more the a mindless monster and probably the sister dies somehow. Well that's all for now except one thing:

GET TO WORK YOU MASTER WRITER OR I'LL BRING OUT THE WHIP!
MysteriousCritc chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Gnarled bone I have another idea for the sequel. Instead of one of the suitors wining her heart how about they become friends. Also why not when hiccup & his friends first sees the bear/merida they try to capture her so hiccup can show his strength to king Fergus, but during the middle of it elinor comes running and yells at them to stop. Merida runs to her mother while elinor comforts her. Hiccup asks how she did that. Elinor says that the legend of the bear princess is true and is her daugter's story. Hiccup and his gang just stand their in shock. Also Gnarled bone from now one for ever day of the summer I'm going to keep posting the same message saying work on the sequel. It is not to be annoying, but to help created this glorified Wonder. SO WORK ON THAT SEQUEL! ON THE DOUBLE!
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Summer is HERE and my brain is at full speed. Gnarled bone if you are reading this I came up with 2 new Ideas for your proposed sequel idea:

1.) Astrid, Fish Legs, Snout loud and the twins also follow Hiccup even though aren't supposed to and help him figure out why they can't see the princess until one has completed all the challenges King Fergus has set up.

2.) Have Hiccup and Astrid walk in on Elinor singing a song on how merida becoming a bear while also making a tapestry about it. She tells Hiccup and Astrid it is only a legend.

Well those were my two ideas I hope you like them and will incorporate them into the sequel. Well I not good at speeches but here it goes: Get off your ass and start writing that incredible sequel idea so all brave fans(including me) an enjoyable tale of you master writing skills! HHHHOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY and PPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEE!
MysteriousCritic chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
The last sentence from my post yesterday before I said peace sorry that was a mistake, What I meant to say was just post your ideas down in the review And I could look at them if you want. Thank You AND PPPPEEEEAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEE!
MysteriousCritic chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Sorry about that post from may 31. I got a little angry. But I mean you have to admit it is kinda ridiculous when you think about it. Although I would really love to see you, gnarled bone write a sequel about the stuff I said in the three other posts from before. So see again if you ever get around to doing because the stories that are similar to yours and everything comes with a price just ends with merida dying. And at first when I read this I thought it would be the same as your last one. But when I read the ending I was so surprised that my mind almost exploded. And no matter how many other people say I am your true #1 fan!