Reviews for A Chance to Change
NatNicole chapter 2 . 3/8
OUCH! Poor Iroh, I feel so bad for him. I hope he'll be reunited with Zuko eventually!
ILikeyourstory chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
MOOOREE! I am really likening this! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
how old is the theif, when did ursa leave?...Probably crazy, but I wonder if cloak girl and zuko are related.
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Oooooooooo. Please update soon. This story is pretty good and I like the oc
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
oooh can't wait to see where this goes!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
-tilts head- ... Huh. So is she like Zuko, then? Ashamed of what her nation, if she even IS from the Fire Nation, has done? It would explain why she steals from 'knotters' and gives to street rats and why Lien was so accepting of Zuko's origins. Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Great story. Please update soon. Ur a great writer
sunflower13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Ohhhh, nice surprise! Although she got into a little bit more trouble than she thought, because Zuko took down Zhao.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Continue it!
democraticDictator chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Exciting so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. So many ways that this story coulld go... and whatever way you take it will probably be pretty great.
Looking forward to your next update!
lovelikewoe13 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I really like this story and can't wait for more:)
sunflower13 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I really like this. Update soon!
Gidon chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Interesting story here. A little word of warning though: don't fall into the trap that most authors do of making their OCs "perfect", or some exceptionally gifted prodigy that somehow performs better than most canon characters in different things. This is usually the main reason why I lose with most fanfics that have OCs; because they tend to be too perfect and sometimes it gets ridiculous how much better they are than people in canon, especially when it comes to fighting. For example, you kind of made Zuko look a little incompetent at the end of this chapter, what with him awkwardly walking in and then trying to walk out. Don't forget that this is the guy who single-handedly infiltrated a fortress and freed the Avatar, without any sort of bending may I add. If anyone knows how to handle himself, it's Zuko.

Other than that, I see a lot of potential for your story, and look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I feel so bad for the girl that Zuko found. I never thought to call people from the Fire Nation knotters, that's clever. I can't wait to read what will happen next. Please update soon! I'll make sure to check out your sister's fic, it sounds so good!
imnotraven16 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012