Reviews for Unforgettable Love
Stelle's Pen chapter 15 . 3/15
Wow, this is an absolutely lovely story! You are such an incredible writer I feel so lucky to come across your works! Please keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read your other stories! ;)
Vivi H88 chapter 15 . 2/3
Great story :)
lola74 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
I just found your story and loved it... i thought Victoria was the one to harm her, since James was winking at her...going now to see the other stories that you may have written... thank you...
maggiegurle chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Another wonderful story! You write beautifully. On to the next one... Thank U. :o)
cullenlover88 chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
nice story
nidszala chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Woooooooowwwwww
Really beautiful story.
I love it...
Everything...how they confessed their love...bella's epic speech when they broke up...Really everything is amazing about it.
Thank u for such a beautiful story.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
Wow another great story .I have been going through you lust and love every one so for writing and posting such wonderful stories.
LillianAmethyst chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Awww, another story of yours that I love. You rule my reading world!
shortstuff628 chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
Great story :)
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Awe I loved it I so didn't see that it was Mike but damn go Bella thank you
Ellachanted chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
I have to say I really enjoyed this story in spite of a the spelling & grammar errors. But nothing that a decent beta couldn't fix. It's much harder to write a good story. Which you did. :)

And you surprised me. I didn't expect it was Mike. But that was probably because Jessica helped him. I really thought it would have been Tyler or James. Mike never seemed smart enough. Good misdirect. :)

Thanks for an enjoyable story.
debslmac chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
:) loved this story
Wyattsmom0706 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
What a wonderful story! I love the last few lines!
jeli chapter 15 . 2/17/2013