Reviews for Tears of Flame
Sammi chapter 1 . 1/19
I like it. Why did have to make so that I was at an overnight? You are so cruel.
Christmasloot chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Awwww! Be done soon!
Unusable Account chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I love Alphonse Better than Ed...sorry. But good story.
AkaiyukiDaten-shi chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Ed-widths, precious. :3
Blazingfyres chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Oh. My. Freaking. God. You are so awesome!
This is absolutely a wonderful idea. And wonderfully written, too. What I like about it is that the reader can really relate to Lex. I mean, the whole crazy giggling, grinning, face-palming, fan-girling thing. Yeah. I'm one of them otakus. And proud of it! :D
The only critisism I have is it's a little draggy. Even though you've played it out well, since I've seen these episodes a countless many of times, it kinda gets boring to read the same thing over again. I don't know, that's just my opinion... :P
Well done, and keep going!
Blazingfyres
rachLA chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
As long as the OC's aren't your main focus, it should be okay, but be careful about focussing too much on Lex's friends and less on the FMA plot.

Great job so far! I'm really loving it!
rachLA chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I. Love. Your. Story. I. Love. Lex. Update. Now.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Excellent job! I just read all the story in one sitting. Now i have to pee A LOT. Oh well. i must first congratulate you! I really love how the story's shaping up. Normally i dont tend to go towards stories that are written in the first person, but this one is a truly remarkable exception! keep it up girl! I am favoriting and adding this story ASAP! :)
Wonderland126 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I just read this story all in one sitting. Now i really have to pee... Oh well! First i must congratulate you! I really like how the story is shaping up. Normally i tend to shy away from stories written in the first person, but this is a truly remarkable exception. Keep it up, girl. I shall now favorite and follow this story! Amazing job. I shall stay along for the ride! :)
AkaiyukiDaten-shi chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Nice. Captured Iris and Asra well. :3
AkaiyukiDaten-shi chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY !
And she's been introduced! .
AkaiyukiDaten-shi chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Ooh, good job! Makes me very curious. :D
AkaiyukiDaten-shi chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Okay, honestly, I love your writing ability. . You make it seem so real, better than mine... :P
-Yuki