Reviews for Watching Over Them
firebolthallow1572 chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
You always end before they more than one child and not two or three children.
LWJ2 chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Chs. 1- 17

Great story, well-paced, holds reader interest very well. It's an interesting take on Harry/Hermione, I like what you did.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.
Paulina chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Very awesome story! :D :D
I LOVE your story!
You're a genius writter!
:D
Cringo chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Wow, I seriously thought Ron had committed suicide after reading your summary. Not even sure why it popped in my mind, it just did.
Cringo chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I don't think Ron and loyal should go in the same sentence. ;)
HoosierCullen chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
Very good story and I like how you brought Harry and Hermione together out of the tragedy of Ron's death. That was a very good fic though maybe a little short but hey it was a very good read.
HoosierCullen chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Well that was a better reception to them having a baby then I would have expected now naming the boy Ron is a bit of a stretch I would have figured James would get first shot and maybe Ron as a middle name. Your story so Ron it is.
HoosierCullen chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
I said it I knew if she wasn't using the charm or potion that they would have little Potters sooner. The fact Harry survived another AK is interesting does this mean he is immune to that curse. Interesting. Very good work.
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
I cannot blame Harry for being worried about putting his girlfriend in that situation and especially after finding out Ron was hit in the back with the AK. The plan to draw out the Death Munchers is a good one and I think it will go pretty well. The morons that Voldysnort called followers will fall for almost anything.
HoosierCullen chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Well that went...well. Ginny's reaction was more like what I would have expected from her brother. The fact she is so hurt is not surprising though but she didn't have that long a relationship with Harry and he never felt the same about Ginny that he does Hermione. It may have hurt her worse if he had told her that but it may have also let her get over it better. Very good chapter but I am with Harry I don't like Hermione being the bait.
HoosierCullen chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
That is a very good idea about having them set up a NEWTs class at the Ministry for some of the older students and I am glad everyone so far is ok with the pair being together the hardest two to tell is still to come though.
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I think them being close to Hermione's parents is a great idea and now they just have to worry about how the Weasley's are going to take them being together, especially Ginny and Molly. Very good chapter.
HoosierCullen chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I sure hope Hermione has taken either the contraception potion or is doing the charm if not with all the shagging they are doing little Potters will come sooner than they want.
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
That was a great chapter and I am glad Hermione has found her parents and they were understanding to both what she did and that she is with Harry. Very good job I like this story.
HoosierCullen chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Yeah finally everything is out in the open and the Grangers have their memories back and can now decide what to do with their future stay or go back home. Very good chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »