Reviews for 35 Years
Bosma17 chapter 10 . 1/18
Please update
shyannehowey chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
Most freaking amazing story EVER!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
AMAZING IDEA

work on the execution.
Mashrose chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Really? You're gonna end it there!
Neptune602 chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE KEEP GOING!
NightwingSavage chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
im slightly sxared to read this
XYZArtemis chapter 10 . 1/10/2017
This is very interesting! The prompt is great, and your writing is amazing.
SparkleSeas chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
... so, it just ends here? No update? That's a shame, I really liked the concept of this story.
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I was sooooooooo tempted to change my username to 'thankyouverymuch' and commenting '...Or do I?'
Dratias chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Aww man.. this was really turning into an epic fic. I wish Robin could have done some research on the Batcomputer or something to prove Jason and Tim at least were real. Not sure if Damian even existed by that point. I loved your Birdflash moments and how close they were with Roy. Great fic.

- Dratias
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
i love this !
MarissaTodd chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
Nice premise!
Dayn chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Forgot about one set of words sorry!
There (rhymes with where) - "There they go!" /or/ "That place over there is fun" - refers to an area or place
Their (same as there) - "their car is red and their hair is red too!" - refers to ownership of something
Dayn chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hey friend :)
I noticed you have a couple of problems with words that look and sound similar but mean different things so while I'm unable to sleep I'm writing you up a mint word chart :)
Where (said ware like in warehouse) - "where are you going?" - refers to a place
Were (rhymes with fur) - "Dick and Wally were walking" - a form of 'to be
We're (shortened we are) - "we're going out tonight"
Through (sounds like threw) - you go through that door
Though (rhymes with dough) - "I can't help you though I really want to" - 'although' can also be used in many cases
Tough (rhymes with tuff) - "wow robin you're really tough!"
Know (rhymes with no) - "you know quite a bit about Batman Mr Grayson" - refers to having knowledge about something/someone/someplace
Now (sounds like the n sound and ow) - "Robin you get back to the Batcave now!"

I'm sure there's more I could've written but that's all I can remember at the moment. I love the story idea BTW and can't wait to finish reading it!
Happy holidays!