Reviews for 35 Years
MarissaTodd chapter 10 . 1/29
Nice premise!
Dayn chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Forgot about one set of words sorry!
There (rhymes with where) - "There they go!" /or/ "That place over there is fun" - refers to an area or place
Their (same as there) - "their car is red and their hair is red too!" - refers to ownership of something
Dayn chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hey friend :)
I noticed you have a couple of problems with words that look and sound similar but mean different things so while I'm unable to sleep I'm writing you up a mint word chart :)
Where (said ware like in warehouse) - "where are you going?" - refers to a place
Were (rhymes with fur) - "Dick and Wally were walking" - a form of 'to be
We're (shortened we are) - "we're going out tonight"
Through (sounds like threw) - you go through that door
Though (rhymes with dough) - "I can't help you though I really want to" - 'although' can also be used in many cases
Tough (rhymes with tuff) - "wow robin you're really tough!"
Know (rhymes with no) - "you know quite a bit about Batman Mr Grayson" - refers to having knowledge about something/someone/someplace
Now (sounds like the n sound and ow) - "Robin you get back to the Batcave now!"

I'm sure there's more I could've written but that's all I can remember at the moment. I love the story idea BTW and can't wait to finish reading it!
Happy holidays!
Dayn :)
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
*Sphere
Sastt chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
There are a couple of these. If you just search failsafe AU you should find them.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
i'm really enjoying this and am looking forward to reading more. :)
NAVSO311 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I CRIED THANKS BRO
XDDDDDDD
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL ARGGGGG
MarburyBlur chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
update please, this is so terribly awesome.
Justicecats chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
This is a great idea. I hope you will write more of this story.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was a really neat idea, and you carried it through very well. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
sweet
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
You mistyped birdflash three timss.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This story is so cool I like it a lot. The consept is very interesting. As for Tim entering the Bat Fam I'm not sure in the show but in the comics it was because Bruce kind of went crazy after Jason died so Tim went to Dick trying to get him to return to the role of Robin but ended up training to be robin instead there are a lot more details but that's the general idea. Anyway I think your version works much better for your story good job!
Grace chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Nice but that's the ending I was sooo hoping for a mentor prodeje talk. Nice job though
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Amazing and heartfelt fic. I am in absolute love :) I also loved Jasons character in red hood movie...sadly only seen a little bit of movie though. You portrayed all the characters amazingly.