Reviews for 35 Years
Justicecats chapter 10 . 6/28
This is a great idea. I hope you will write more of this story.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/7
This was a really neat idea, and you carried it through very well. Thank you for writing and sharing!
sweet
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
You mistyped birdflash three timss.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This story is so cool I like it a lot. The consept is very interesting. As for Tim entering the Bat Fam I'm not sure in the show but in the comics it was because Bruce kind of went crazy after Jason died so Tim went to Dick trying to get him to return to the role of Robin but ended up training to be robin instead there are a lot more details but that's the general idea. Anyway I think your version works much better for your story good job!
Grace chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Nice but that's the ending I was sooo hoping for a mentor prodeje talk. Nice job though
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Amazing and heartfelt fic. I am in absolute love :) I also loved Jasons character in red hood movie...sadly only seen a little bit of movie though. You portrayed all the characters amazingly.
silverhuntress04 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Please add more onto the story!
KK chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Hmm, you know if Roy, who wasn't involved remembered what had happened in the 'imaginary' world... what if Jay, Tim and Dami did... What if they met each other before going after Dick and Wally... what if they prank them in the Mountain in front of the league and the team... and Dick automatically screams that they are so grounded... then hug them to bits.
turret towers do tower chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
What if one day, by a slip of tongue, Robin goes to Batman and says: I have more experience than you do.

Cause it is correct

I love how "Get in the car" became a catchphrase to Dick.
Tipper chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
That was great! I doubt that they'll treat them exactly the same though- the team might defer to the boy's authority on some points because Dick and Wally might recognize certain situations.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
When will they look for Jason, Tim, and Damian?
lindz4567 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
i liked it
The10Espada99 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
That was a bit of an anticlimatic ending...it was a nice story tho
Brightpath2 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013