Reviews for Watch What You Say
Rosiek79 chapter 28 . 4/26/2014
For some unknown reason I always skipped this story...but finally I said right Rosie you have to read it...and I'm glad I did. It was brilliant!
Rainey chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
I just started reading this recently, so I apologize for not reviewing chapter by chapter, but I just wanted to say that I thought this was a wonderful story. I love the way the team surrounded Danny with support and comfort, taking care of him every step of his recovery. I'm glad that you wrote it that he would fully recover his hearing, despite some setbacks and traumatic nightmares. I'm also glad that Tara made the decision to stay. Again, great story.
Flower248 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I'll preface my comment with the fact that I'm an audiologist. I appreciate that you took time to research before writing the audiologist visits, you did a good job of portraying it to the general public. Two things jumped out at me though, one the death of hair cells in the cochlea is irreversible but treatable with cochlear implants, my area of expertise. Danny would be an ideal candidate given that he wouldn't of been without sound for more than a few months and already has a fully developed auditory system. The other thing that jumped out was that either otoacoustic emissions testing or auditory brainstem response testing, both tests which evaluate hair cell function, take between three and seven minutes to complete. Sorry for the long winded review, thanks for writing and thanks even more for researching first.

Flower
Runner043 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
I've read Ponce in several of your consecutive stories, but don't remember Tara making another appearance. I like her and hope she will eventually.
Runner043 chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
I knew she'd stay!
Runner043 chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
This team sure has a thing for food.
Runner043 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
But cookies are good.
Runner043 chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Have read through ch.24 now. Nice that Danny is getting back to his old self.
Sounds like the doc has a hard decision to make.
Runner043 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Glad that it was Grace's voice that Danny heard first.
Runner043 chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
So interesting how Danny can feel/sense the storm, even though he can't hear it.
Runner043 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Good for you for standing up for your mother when she needed it. I had to do the same for my mother years ago. I told the doctor to never enter her room and do that ever again. He didn't.
Runner043 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Danny's hurt, and has lost his hearing... but the thing that freaks him out is Grace seeing him. Yep, that's Danny for ya.
Runner043 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
"like a stranded turtle" - laughed at that one!
Runner043 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
"Ergo" Had to laugh at that one.

Yes, I found your story over here, so now I can do reviews.
Effie17 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013