Reviews for Some Nights
imagineer801 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Awesome chapter! DUN DUN DUNN! :D

-Imagineer
imagineer801 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very well constructed, it flows very smoothly. :)

-Imagineer
Dekked Out chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Hey, been a long time since I checked in. I never forgot about your story. I hope you find the time to update soon.
Luxsoka hater chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I understand tht u like luxsoka stories but I think I'm ready to Gag GROSS!
StarWarrior101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Lol! "Ahsoka Bonteri huh?" I nearly cried I laughed so hard! This story is really awesome! :)
Elsa-Ranger chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
I'm really glad to hear that you are still continuing on with this story. I love it and I check for updates all the time. Good luck with all the stuff you have going on.
kittycatmeow9 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Wow your busy! Have fun at Disney and good luck in your classes. And try to relax a little
TW chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
It's all right. Just take your time.
author2be3 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Hey we all have lives! We are not going to hate you forever for having other responsibilities! Take your time my friend! We will all still be here waiting! :D
sniperdude351 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Take your time! There's no need in stressing yourself out over it!
ItsATrap101 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Take your time... No need to worry about fanfiction when you need to worry about the rest of your life.
DekkedOut chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Finished chapter nine... Good chapter, a bit political, but entertaining nonetheless. Loved the ending, especially... My only beef with the political arena, is that we, the reader, know that no matter what kind of "negotiations" senators like Amidala try to setup will always fail, because there is no democracy, or freedom in the separatist government. They are all Dooku's puppets. Until Dooku is removed from power, then can "negotiate" until the cows come home, and the separatists will continue with their war machine until the Republic is dead.
Cinder Lunar chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
it was amazing.
TripleThreat123 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Yay! Escape! Fly away, and be freeeeeee!
Im crazy...