Reviews for Of Idiots and Prats
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 1/30
Excellent reveal, and unlike any other I have seen. Utterly hilarious through must of it but generally a good balance of humor and story such as to bring a smile to the face. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is the most hilarious reveal fic I have ever read! Gosh, I love it!
HannahDelaware123321 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
OH MY GOODNESS LOVED THIS STORY everyone always shows arthur yelling and being angry, i love this little different idea, I LOVE SHY MERLIN AT THE END AAAHHHHHHHH! sorry i am fangirling! thanks for the wonderful feels!
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I'd say that you must be insane to have written this, but it fits the series so well! I don't know if you're insane or just imaginative and a good mimic.
satomika chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
An unexpected reveal twist!
Patiku chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
It was hilarious and ridiculous. I like it! :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Oh so cute.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hhahahahahahahaaaaaa! I love this.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Yay! Bromance! I wish this is what happened! Arthur accepts it and Merlin goes "NO! You're supposed to get angry! Why aren't you getting angry!?" and then it gets both funny and adorable.
You did good. You did real good.
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my god, this is so fabulous I can't even put it into words. Like, whoah. Love it. Merlin goes through all that worrying and nightmares and Arthur just accepts him... I don't blame him for locking himself in the dungeons. That part when Arthur pulls out the knife and just sheaths it? Gold. I'm looking forward to the rest, I'm excited to know what happens to poor dear Merlin.

And he has a cold, too.
Lone Wolf of the Gods chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I laughed so hard about this! It was completely hilarious! Thanks for the laugh and keep it up.
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
" And, in front of most of the population of Camelot, he tackled his manservant to the cobbles and kissed him. Somewhere to his right he heard Gwen gasp." Mwahahahaha!
Elaine du Lac chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I nearly expected to hear about a "safeword" somewhere. Playing at being angry at someone enough to order their death, and begging to be hurt by words and executed. . . hmmmm. BDSM subtext aside, I really enjoyed how this story mixes humor and drama so well.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I couldn't stop sniggering as I read this story. It's almost a what-sit-called-again? One of those fics that make fun of the common plot threads?
TheMerlinAddict chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
This was AMAZING! Just a wonderful incredible exciting combination of humor and angst. I've enjoyed it from beginning to end, laughing at some bits and crying at the other. THANK YOU. You're brilliant, I'm going to read more of your stuff!
Ps. 'brunette' is a term for a brown-haired female, right? Not for a male person, as far as I know ;)