Reviews for Of Idiots and Prats
helloyesimhere chapter 6 . 2/19
Amazing story! Well done!
helloyesimhere chapter 4 . 2/19
I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be laughing (especially not this hard), but this is an amazing fic and the way you write these scenes, chock-full of- well- everything that makes Arthur and Merlin-well-Arthur and Merlin, for lack of a better way of putting it. Excellent job!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
"Hey, where do you think you're going? We have to meet with the council and discuss magical law!"

Aha! It was all just a plot to get Merlin dragged into boring meetings!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
He dismissed the not-Merlin and stood in the center of his room, feeling inexplicably empty inside

Poor NPC...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
"Exactly," Gwaine grinned at him, and clapped him on the shoulder. "Now go back to pretending to be angry, Princess. It'll be better for all of us."

"I'm King now, you know," Arthur grumbled. "You can't call me Princess."

"Well I can't very well call you Queen. That's Gwen."

Yeah! Silly Arthur.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Oh dear," Gaius murmured

*facepalm*
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
"No," the Queen gave him a look of affectionate exasperation. "All you need to do is send for his mother."

Welp, now I know who the evil villain is in this story.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
The invisible servant, that's me

Heh, I like that this can also be a D&D joke.
WatUCWatIC chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Omg, merlin's reaction was great. This was more about merlin's excessive disobedience rather than a reveal fic, which was amazing! Best way to deviate from the cliche "best case scenario" ("you'd find out, lock him up for a while, set an execution date, and then change your mind last minute and stop the proceedings"). That part made me laugh
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Very nice, thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Merlin's an idiot, but Arthur didn't have to get sucked in did he? Sniffle
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Poor Merlin. I like your Arthur.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
This is hilarious, and I really love the story. Great job!
Obscured Angel chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Thank you so much for writing,posting and completing this story, I truly enjoyed it.
I loved how this was a bit of reversal of the usual story line.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Excellent reveal, and unlike any other I have seen. Utterly hilarious through must of it but generally a good balance of humor and story such as to bring a smile to the face. Thank you for posting!