Reviews for Blast From the Future
Ohmai chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I saw a few typos- will point out when I'm not on mobile.
The bit when sam and rose were fighting was probably the realest characterization I've seen yet. Extra points.
The fighting with ember was also good too, made me wonder for really how she was gonna get out of it (yay for sam). But why didn't rose just point her thermos at ember in the first place? There's prolly some mechanic behind it I don't get tho so nvm.
Anyway. Yeah.
Ohmai chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Couple typos in this chapter you'll want to fix, I wish I wasn't on mobile so I could point them out.
Something I realized this chapter was I usually have *no* idea where they are. I know describing surrounding stuff is boring but when somebody threw a pillow it distracted me enough that I didn't know where they were that it kicked me out of sync with reading. Yeah.
When sam was arguing and she gave a half-smile it seemed out of character.
The fight scene was difficult for me to follow. I've done some research on this and would be willing to share some findings with you later if you want. Word on the street is I'm good at them *shrug* but the basic premise is to describe things in detail as they happen right when they happen. Yeah I'll just tell you about this later.
Also why would she give her name to ember when she was so anti- giving her name to danny? Uh.
Oh and thermos. DANNY IS STUCK. Best twist so far.
Sheriff
Ohmai chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I have questions but can't ask because spoilers. Dagnabit. Overall I feel like the action is really fast, to the point that no threat even feels remotely like a real problem cos it's dealt with so fast. Also miscommunication is irritating at best. _
Ohmai chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Tuck or Tucker? Be consistent (dialogue is fair game). Also it's not capitalized in a few places. The beginning of the chapter is in a different tense than the rest, be sure to look at that. Interesting concept so far, but I question her motives. Clearly whatever happened here still resulted in her so it can't have been all bad.
Ohmai chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Lots of telling in this chapter. Also why did she come back? Or apologize for that matter. Sorta inconsistent with her personality from last chapter. I feel like the background dumping is sorta irrelevant also (if we're reading fanfic we know the background yes?) Just my thought.
Ohmai chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
There was a typo on child and commented in the same sentence. Also, if she's who I know she is, she would've cracked more jokes before this.
Eziomofo chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you finish it soon!
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This girl has to be related to Danny. She has the same sense of sarcastic wit he has. Plus, she has a Fenton Thermos.
sonic melody chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Sam iss being a Bitch
cat21981 chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Yes! You finally updated!
ghostanimal chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
I like this. A lot. I bet she's working with Vlad, or she's connected to him somehow. Or she's from the future. She knows a lot about the trio. A suspicious lot.
ghostanimal chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Ohgod the Phantom and Rose love spell thing from Ember is hilarious so far. I giggled. This is gold.
ghostanimal chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I think she's from the alternate future with Dark Dan now. Or from a post PP world. I don't know. I'm just throwing out randomass guesses. But this is a lovely fanfiction. I love Danny and Rose's banter. It's so...Danny and it's really suiting her.
ghostanimal chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
This fanfiction is great for one whole reason amongst others.

Tucker has a good, in character role.

Seriously, it's hard to find that sometimes. It's all about Sam and Danny, people rarely get a good Tucker role going.
ghostanimal chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
I'm beginning to think she's some sort of girl from the future, a clone, or working for Vlad. I also now suspect she's a halfa. Rose is a pretty name. Somehow, she seems a bit perfect, and yet, she doesn't. While I don't see that many yet, I do see some of her personality flaws shining dimly, which is a good sign of a good OC.