Reviews for Runs in the Family
addictedtoromanceandfanfiction chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I am hooked and I want to know what bad thing is going to happen to Kurt's family! And I want to know what going to happen with Kurt and Matt. I really love every single story of yours I have read so far! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more!
shadeeclipse66 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Please continue! I would really love to see Kurt meeting with Neal and Ziva. Thank you so much for giving me the gift of this story, as well as the one of Kurt in mystic falls. Update please!
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
...please...please update...best stories ever. Great work
Nekoarween chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I really love your story. I hope that you will write the next chapters in future. Keep writing, you have a gift.
A fan chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I am well aware that you're rather busy IRL with work/family matters, but still - reread this for the umpteenth time, and still check back constantly in hopes that chapter 5/part two of Rite of Passage will be posted. Hope it comes around eventually, and I'm certain when it does... it will be awesome. :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the rest of us!
JasminJoJo chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I really hope you will update this story one day :) I love it! Like i love all your other stories! :) I have read it at least 3 times! :) So keep up the good work and i hope i will see a new chapter on this story in the future! :) Love from here! 3
Cersesi chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I like it.
HOGWARTS HOUSE chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
hope you update soon
CaliaDragon chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I love this universe. I love seeing how the family reacted to each other and to Finn and Kurt. I love the idea that Finn finally saw why Kurt was irritated with the way others perceive him. It's frustrating being treated like a child when you are used to being treated as an equal by adults. Carole was wonderful in how she treated Kurt and how she understood Kurt's need to keep some secrets. I also love everyone's reaction to Pete, that was hilarious and what Alex did to the TSA agent was brilliant.

Thanks
Calia
SaySomethingNiceOrIWillKillYou chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I know how hard it is to update, because you're right, this is for free, and a hobby, and most of the time real life will get in the way. So I'm not going to push you. Just know that I will love you forever if you get to the next chapter of this story, because I totally dig all these characters in one plot, and I really want to know what happens when the ND meets his family. I think it's going to be hilarious...
DyingInnocence chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I don't know why but instead of Sam attending the University of Tennessee, I expected it to say live-in sex toy.

I really don't know why I skipped this story when it first showed up in my author alert e-mails but I am definitely kicking myself now.
Esa-DQ666 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I know you haven't updated in a verry long time but i hope you're going to continue this storie. I really love it. It's a good storie :)
debzerechillin chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
love this story is there gonna be another chapter any time soon. i wanna see where this story is going.
Hikari-Shi no Tenshi chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I really wanna see where you go with this story. I haven't watched half the shows you have this crossed with but I don't actually feel left out or not able to follow the storyline because of it which is awesome. You made a mention of White Collar which should be pretty funny to read. Also since it has now been said that Kurt is interning in DC you I really feel you should definitely add NCIS in at least a passing because of Ziva apparently being related. Since both shows take place in DC it would be cool though to see that one crossed in on more regular basis. All in all I hope you have plans to continue this story and that you update soon.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This is amazing! I look forward to more!