Reviews for Runs in the Family
Please keep writing this story I love the plot and the fact that you are the only one writing a story like this
IridescentStars chapter 4 . 1/30
Oh my gosh this was utterly fabulous, I think I'm in love! I'm horribly disappointed that this hasn't been updated since 2012, but I can still hope for an update, yeah? Anyways I do really enjoy your writing style and especially how you portray Kurt. You are really amazing, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Love you. And you please add shown Shawn Spencer from Psych.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Would love to be able to read the next chapter really enjoyed this
Acheron Blake chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
I've been re-watching Ghost Whisperer over the past few weeks and now I really want you to step into that part of the verse you've created. Get Kurt together with Ned a la Season 4 or 5.

Again, I really love your take on Kurt. You've highlighted his strength, passion, and pain. Your stories breathe life into a character that died in the first few seasons.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Hope for more.
addictedtoromanceandfanfiction chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I am hooked and I want to know what bad thing is going to happen to Kurt's family! And I want to know what going to happen with Kurt and Matt. I really love every single story of yours I have read so far! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more!
shadeeclipse66 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Please continue! I would really love to see Kurt meeting with Neal and Ziva. Thank you so much for giving me the gift of this story, as well as the one of Kurt in mystic falls. Update please!
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
...please...please update...best stories ever. Great work
Nekoarween chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I really love your story. I hope that you will write the next chapters in future. Keep writing, you have a gift.
A fan chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
I am well aware that you're rather busy IRL with work/family matters, but still - reread this for the umpteenth time, and still check back constantly in hopes that chapter 5/part two of Rite of Passage will be posted. Hope it comes around eventually, and I'm certain when it does... it will be awesome. :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the rest of us!
JasminJoJo chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I really hope you will update this story one day :) I love it! Like i love all your other stories! :) I have read it at least 3 times! :) So keep up the good work and i hope i will see a new chapter on this story in the future! :) Love from here! 3
Cersesi chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I like it.
HOGWARTS HOUSE chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
hope you update soon
CaliaDragon chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I love this universe. I love seeing how the family reacted to each other and to Finn and Kurt. I love the idea that Finn finally saw why Kurt was irritated with the way others perceive him. It's frustrating being treated like a child when you are used to being treated as an equal by adults. Carole was wonderful in how she treated Kurt and how she understood Kurt's need to keep some secrets. I also love everyone's reaction to Pete, that was hilarious and what Alex did to the TSA agent was brilliant.

Thanks