Reviews for Falling
CharmGirlLove chapter 52 . 2/6
XD Leo that gets proven wrong in the future, I love the brotherly bonds you put in your stories it's so adorable! I'd love to see a chapter on a reaction on a brother getting hurt more seriously.
CharmGirlLove chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
XD ironic how that promise just got broken from the newest episode.
Peacewish chapter 53 . 11/21/2016
so glad to see you active again! watching leo and mikey bro-hang is fun; they bring out the best in each other.
Guest chapter 53 . 11/5/2016
So happy to see more from this story!
BubblyShell22 chapter 53 . 11/2/2016
Awesome chapter. I liked how they got into the castle by themselves. Trust Leo to figure a way in there. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Bookworm Gal chapter 53 . 11/2/2016
I'm so happy to see an update for this wonderful story. And don't they know anything? It is never "just the wind." Fantastic work and good luck on more soon.
mommasan chapter 53 . 11/1/2016
Great chapter! I could hear Mikey shrieking in my head for the last scene! Keep up the good work!
firelight chapter 53 . 11/1/2016
This is amazing! great detail! Great character interaction! keep up the good work!
Morte Mistrata chapter 53 . 11/1/2016
I'm glad to see an update. I like this chapter.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 53 . 11/1/2016
Yay I'm so glad you've updated! A wonderful chapter as always; Donnie and Raph being jerks to Leo XD and Leo and Mikey's cute moment waaaaah! I can't wait to see more! :)
2ndGenGeek chapter 53 . 10/31/2016
Pffft. I love Raph's snark. You can always count on him to interrupt an emotional moment with sarcasm.
And what on earth will they find inside the castle?!
CelandineGranger chapter 53 . 10/31/2016
It's so great to see you updating this story again! Loved this chapter as always. You describe the connection between April and Donnie better than anyone else.
I have to admit I was a bit confused by the eggs and chicken joke, though. I feel like I missed something...
Guest chapter 52 . 10/29/2016
Love this story. Plz update
Veedramon chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
That was nice. You should put in the author notes or the summary what version of the turtles you are using.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Leo is such a worrywart isn't he?
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »