Reviews for I Care!
AncientAlien chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Love your writing.
AFineMess chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Great story! More, more, more, please! Claire and Kmart are my favorites. You have a great way for showing the relationship between these two; how Claire wants to protect K and keep her safe. Love it!
PrincessQ chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Love this series of one shots your writing between Claire and K! I look forward to reading more of them!
ResidentEvilRox chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Great story! I love Claire and Kmart, they are 2 of my favorite Resident Evil characters! I love the big sister/mom role that Claire has with K. You capture that perfectly! Please continue with this story!
EvoMR chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Great story. Update soon.
EvoMR chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Nice work. Love Claire and Kmart care for each other. Update soon please.
Lilly chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is awesome, I think you should continue it onto the events of Extinction, especially when Alice comes into it. Because then you could write about what K-Mart thinks about Claire and Alice. Cool story! :)
ResEvil chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Really good story! Keep it up
Supermanda7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love it! Keep going with the story.
Evo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice! Keep it up. Alway like Kmart and Claire. Update soon.
Jay2658 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I'll be the first to review :) I like the way you got directly into the story with this no long winded back log of stuff about characters we already know about you just went through an entirely characterised plot line with everything you would expect to see in a resi fanfic I liked it only would like to see more so get writing :)