Reviews for View Behind Bars
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
So deeply psychologically and traumatic. Poor Tori has convinced herself that she cannot be without Jade, that she loves her, and has completely come undone.

Some will say that Jade is now going to be genuinely kind and gentle, but Tori herself CONFIRMS that she knows Jade will consistently emotionally, mentally, and physically ravage her. And she has convinced herself that it's all ok.

She willingly is going to put up with all the abuse and possible trauma that Jade will put her through, but will ultimately ignore it and will instead focus on the "good" parts of this twisted relationship.
It seems now like her transformation into Jades perfect toy/pet is now completed.

Her trauma has complete symbiosis with her whole being. Her unhealthy attachment to Jade has become so what ingrained into her mind that it has become a part of her psyche, and it cannot be reversed. She cannot be treated as a simple PTSD case, or written off as some lovesick teen. She cannot be put with some kind of drug-included therapy, or be fixed up with a trip to the psychiatric hospital.

From this point on...

Victoria 'Tori' Vega no longer exists.

It's just an aging label slapped onto the hollow shell that was once a beautiful young girl whose completely lost her way in life. Only a miracle can possibly save her, but in a place like L.A. It is very unlikely she will receive the true help she so desperately needs. It appears that there is no hope for her.

Not anymore.

Another beautiful child with a promising future ruined.

Another bright fire...turned to ash.

A true tragedy indeed.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Amazing. Just so incredibly amazing. Keep writing, you are very talented.
Lushcoltrane chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Good story. I really liked this. From the harsh, abusive relationship to the new, caring one.

Hope you haven't given up on this pair. You did them justice.
davidr11 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Loved this story, maybe you should even make a sequel
StakeTheHeart chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I loved how you used the symbolism of a caged bird with Jade and Tori's...for lack of a better word, relationship. I always liked that symbol, it could mean so many different things. Both of their actions are believable and I don't know why but I'm starting to like fics where Jade has a hard time coping with her feeling but eventually understands with the help of Tori, because on with her will she show vulnerability. Good work.
TimelessReader chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Enjoyed this two shot.
lune chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I'm speechless, simply amazing, painfully beautiful.
Backne chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was an intensely sexy story. I think you portrayed them very well, especially Jade's aggressive nature and how that would manifest in a sexual relationship between her and Tori. Kudos.
Quitting Time chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
A very good story, the depth of their feelings comes across well.
SkylerPhoenix chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
this is a wonderful little story :) I hope you will write more!
anlmoon chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
very interesting. I really like it. The whole idea of being cage and freedom
HowDareSheLove chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful. Love it.
Quitting Time chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Pretty intense. Very Good.
dpp3530 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was pretty intense. A take on the Jori relationship I haven't seen before, but very Jade-like. Can't wait for the second chapter.