Reviews for The Past Is Never Far
Jinx chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh! D: Why haven't you updated? I didn't wanna stop reading!
I loves this story and loved every part of it. I hope you know that a person in 2013 is still reading this, so you should update soon. (But unlike Sasori, I can wait. c:)
I really really hope you update cause a lot of stories on here don't get updated a alot often and it saddens me when one of my favorites on here isn't done yet.
Please update soon, but take your time please. I wouldn't want you to rush and then have the chapter turn out not so good. :3
Yami no Kero-chan chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Its a pretty good story, pls finish it :)
Passerby chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Your really good at writing update faster so we can have an enjoyable moment reading it! :))) I think your friend ZanitariaChan will agree with me! :))) Keep the good work going! I'll check on it from time to time!
I'll review everyday if I have to! Hahahahah! XD
Passerby chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
HEHEHEHEHE... I cant stop reading ! Keep up the good work! 3 3 3 3!
Passerby chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I can't believe that you can really imagine how she would really feel after all that time! Your unbelievable! :))))))) 3 3
neowalker12 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
this was amazing im writing this at 2:30 here in new york
ZanitariaChan chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Reviewing again, the story is going awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Stay cool!
ZanitariaChan chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
pleeeeeeeeaaaaase write more! I beg of you, I need it! If you write more you get to keep the cookie factory! :)