Reviews for Life of a Robin
h chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen . ?story_fbid639345942868303&id100003787093797&comment_id639345966201634&offset0&total_comments1&comment_tracking%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D
Anne Onymus chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Nice. :)
(And the smiley emoticon is actually accurate - it's what I'm doing right now.)
Tim did what I would probably do in his case. I don't really know much about him - I've only watched one episode with him - but here I like him.
But I didn't think Alfred laughed so much. It almost annoyed me how much I saw the word "chuckle", because it doesn't fit with my mind's picture of him. But then again, I've watched hardly anything . . .
Anne Onymus chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
My favorite chapter so far! "You just *can't* watch a baseball game without a hot dog." Ha!

My attitude towards sports is about the same as Tim's - I've been to one game (volleyball), didn't understand what was happening, thought it was too loud, and also thought it was really hot (because I wanted to keep my jacket on to cover my nosebleed-stained shirt).
Why did Tim watch so many "unofficial" baseball games if he didn't care for it? Hm . . . maybe non-homeschoolers don't get a chance to avoid sports? I wouldn't know.
Anne Onymus chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I like this!
It was the word "series" in the summary that made me read it. I've read too much one-shots lately (outside FFN), and it's given me a hankering for recurring characters.
freeasthebirds chapter 39 . 10/3/2013
I like your stories! Not many people write stories on Batman the Animated Series, because it's old and stuff. You should write a sequel for some of the stories. I like how you included Teen Titans and Young Justice. I prefer the Dick Grayson Robin on the Teen Titans though. Also, can you please name the chapters? Because it is a bit hard to find the story you want to read when they are all named 'Chapter 25' or something. Please update soon!
Baruga chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Cool.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
I really liked the chapters with the Titans, but I liked the younger Tim/Robin chapters to. Can you do more of thoes.