Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup For the Trekkie Soul
Bookworm1978 chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
Again, Bones had a hand in saving the ship...he did own the cat after all. Nice! Yes, Spock. Please stop trying to understand McCoy. It will never end well. Go instead for agreeing to disagree.
A wild ride was this story. Thank you for writing this!
Bookworm1978 chapter 16 . 7/15/2017
Challenge accepted!

Really loved this. It was so silly!
Bookworm1978 chapter 15 . 7/15/2017
LOL! Loved it. I can totally see the three...and Jones...reacting in this manner. Strange little planet. They didn't even serve peanuts!
Bookworm1978 chapter 12 . 7/15/2017
Brilliant. Amusing. Wonderful. Top notch story, though I doubt McCoy will think so if he found it online...
Bookworm1978 chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
O.O- Suffering from imploding brain. Will remain comatose for the foreseeable future. Dang it, I liked that version of me.

Holy cow! What did I just read?!
Bookworm1978 chapter 10 . 7/15/2017
LOL! "Here, Spock! Dinner time!" Priceless!
This was perfect. Lesson to learn? Don't try to out manipulate a master manipulator. Except with JOnes. He's just strange...still if I had his accident rate, I would be too...
Bookworm1978 chapter 8 . 7/15/2017
Another amusing bit. Poor Jones!
Bookworm1978 chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
LOL! "Good Lord. It's a mechanical Spock!" I do not think I will ever forget that line. That went pretty much like the meeting between Data and McCoy on the show. I almost expected a comment on the lack of pointed ears. The rest was rather good. Especially Kirk's. Yeah, I know. He is second on the list for me. Surprised me too. I am not crazy about him.
Bookworm1978 chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
Figures. Spock studies the cat. McCoy adopts the cat. Chekov lies to it...you know what I mean...and then ignores it. Jones is hurt by it. And Kirk uses it as chick bait. Yup, you really understand the characters. I wonder what the crews from the other series would do with the 'cat test'?
Bookworm1978 chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
Okay, Ensign Jones made me laugh out loud. And Spock's was somehow touching and fun at the same time. Not bad at all.
Bookworm1978 chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
A fun read. Again, I liked McCoy's best. though Jones amused me almost as much. Um, yeah. Bones is my favorite, so expect him to be at the top a lot. But still, an impressive level of resourcefulness. And yeah...everyone else's reactions were fun
Bookworm1978 chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Trust McCoy to be the one with the most common sense. Though surprisingly, Chekov came second. And no, Logic is not sense, Spock! Still, nice use of logic. And Scotty...aww, dear Scotty. He is not happy unless he has a reason to gut a mechanical do-dad. And Jones and Kirk was just funny!
Aardvark123 chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
This is an utterly glorious anthology, well worthy of a woman who's published two novels, according to her blog.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
It's Surak not Sarek. Sarek is Spock's father not the Vulcan philosopher.
AnnYepMe chapter 16 . 9/21/2013