Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup For the Trekkie Soul
Aardvark123 chapter 16 . 2/18
This is an utterly glorious anthology, well worthy of a woman who's published two novels, according to her blog.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
It's Surak not Sarek. Sarek is Spock's father not the Vulcan philosopher.
AnnYepMe chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Chapter 16 - my fav so far! -Laughing like crazy-
Eavis chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
...Why was this so funny? I admit, generally when I read about people falling off their chairs due to laughter I tend to be rather skeptical, but this - this deserved the warning. There's something absolutely hysterical about a sentient computer...
Laveycee chapter 50 . 6/28/2012
Even though this'll probably never be updated ever again, I want to thank you for writing it. (It's made me laugh more than I have in days!) Anyway, if you ever come back to it, it'll be a wonderful surprise.
Live long and prosper (and good luck with life!),
Laveycee
Madtrek chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was REALLY good, up until chapter 46. when you started to introduce the writes, you lost me. my complements on the first 45 chapters though.
scottydog chapter 50 . 4/18/2011
aye lass(or lad not sure)! i died laughing... or i had a near death experience,so i must be dead cuz redshirts dont survive near death experiences! lassie/laddie,all these chapters were verra strange.. but tha'was the point, aye?
scottydog chapter 50 . 4/18/2011
LKalomi chapter 34 . 11/15/2010
¡Ay, sabes español! Yo sé esto idioma también. Pero este es una evaluación, no un paseo. Es un capítulo muy bueno. Y no tengo mas para dicer en español o inglés.
LKalomi chapter 33 . 11/15/2010
I didn't remember this little self-contained story - always fun to reread something and run across "new" stuff!

Have I mentioned at any point that I absolutely love the disclaimers and assorted semi-lacks thereof? (Don't parse that too closely...)
LKalomi chapter 27 . 10/8/2010
I'm back! *sighs with relief* And I wouldn't mind hearing about the cow, if you still remember where that came from... Anyway, more insanity, and plot, and insanity, are always good.
LKalomi chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
Well, naturally it's Harry. Where would any story be without him? And incidentally, the whole thing with the beach was absolutely inspired!
LKalomi chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Yes, I distinctly recall grinning widely (well, more widely than I already had been) the first time I read that thing about the window seat. "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet," an episode of Twilight Zone starring William Shatner.

Having recently been on a strikingly similar airplane, I wholeheartedly sympathize with you.
LKalomi chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
And so the semblance of a plot begins! This is interesting to re-read this and watch it evolve, knowing where it's going. This and previous chapters have been duly funny and insightful, and I'm looking forward to more!
J0j2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010