Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup For the Trekkie Soul
ensign beedrill chapter 47 . 9/13/2003
*giggles* *suppresses laughter* *almost explodes*

Okay, I gotta' laugh. Excuse me for a minute.

...

OK, I'm back. Heh, that was really cool. -;; And kinda' weird... but hey, we could all do with a little weirdness every now and then, eh? "You do not appear to have the physiological structure of a giant bee." Man, Spock is great. - And... he said... fascinating... to me... *melts* "Who are you planning to kick?" Again, he's so cool. Spork? Interesting... I can't say that I understand your plan to save , but it sounds interesting nonetheless. Count me in. -

And how could you not like physics? Physics makes the world go 'round. Hehe... I actually quite liked physics. I took the course last year. I liked it so much, I'm taking an AP physics course this year. Can't get enough of it! After all, "all science is either physics or stamp collecting." I don't know who said that, some physicist most likely, but I like that quote.

Um, guide? My first choice would be Spock. I love the guy! He's my favorite of all Original Series characters. He's so cool! But... if that's not possible, my second choice would be...

Ensign Jones. Assuming he's a choice, of course. I like Jones. He's cute. OK, I've never seen him, but he sounds cute.

Third choice, Mr. Scott. If I could be somebody on a Starfleet crew, I'd be an engineer, no doubts about it.

Oh, and chapter fourty-seven! You know, that's a lucky number in Star Trek!
Ariennye chapter 46 . 9/12/2003
Good, good, very very good.

Write more? Please?
Captain Kathy chapter 47 . 9/8/2003
Mehehehehehe he! I finally finished reading this, and my initial comment was: ROTFLMAO! Ehehe. I think I'm actually developing a crush on Ensign Jones. *dons Elven armour and stows a bat'telh in her belt in case she should have to do battle with Nurse Denise* Meh hee.

Do you know, that I printed out your Vulcan chicken noodle soup story and brought it to school? I gave it to my Trekkie history teacher to look over. She brought it back a while later, still barely containing her chuckles, and said "Very, very funny!" Oh, and she thinks you've got an 'interesting' take on Captain Kirk. :) My other Trekkie teacher, who I am fairly certain is at least part Vulcan, sadly did not enjoy it as much, but dubbed it 'amusing' with a very Spock-ish expression on his face. Hee hee. :D

Plotbunnies: For unknown reasons, someone decides to hold a costume party. Spock declares it illogical, but attends anyway, as do Kirk and Mccoy (attend, that is, not declare it illogical) and...Mccoy shows up as Spock, Spock as Kirk and Kirk as Mccoy! And Ensign Jones...as a cow. O_o

Someone - 'eck if I know who - introduces Spock to JUNK FOOD. Spock suddenly takes an extreme liking to it, and it turns out that Vulcans on sugar hit on anything in red, gold or blue!

...Both of those were entirely random. Use them if you feel so inclined. I'd be honoured...

Anyway...I must go and save a galaxy or two. Catch you later.

Meleth,

Captain Kathryn Janeway
Eva chapter 47 . 9/8/2003
Lol, your stories are really funny! They ALWAYS get me to laugh out loud, which is a tough thing for a piece of writing to do. :) I guess I didn't understand this chapter as well as I would have if I actually knew these people, but it was fun anyway.
Ariennye chapter 47 . 9/8/2003
INSANITY! This is my daily medicine. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more! Noddle soup deprived!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Hehehe, when my brother got home the night I first read the update, I ran around him in circles and I told him he was going to die. And at the hands of fangirls! ...and a couple of other guys too. I was estatic.

Scarry thing is, I think he thinks its funny. Then he went into a tangent about how he's going to try and convice Scotty that engineering should take over the Bridge...and the shuttle bay... and the crew quarters... basically the entire ship.

He's quite serious about that too. He still hasn't recanted his Spork comments. Pummle him as you please, I get quite the laugh out of it.

The purple swirly... I know what's coming, and frankly, it scares me to no end what you're thinking about doing. And the jello, dead bodies and Mccoy duplicates. With all these stories loose, I cannot guerentee everyone will leave this arch unscathed of insanity, that I can't.

Err, I guess I really can't be a guenia pig through the whole thing. I'd like to hang out with Sulu, talk about One: he's Japanese, that anime. Two: The fact that its ironic that he's Japanese and the helmsman, because I watch a lot of anime where people pilot various things, most of the time big gigantic moblie suits.

As I said previously, my brother will lock himself in engineering and won't need to ever come out. There is enough stuff there to keep him entertained.

I don't know why I keep reviewing you like this. Oh, well, I'm reviewing for two, so I guess I have to.

Happy Typing :-)

-Unrealistic
Hanakin222 again chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
As a side note, I dyed my hair red, it's not naturally like that...in fact it's supposed to be...well...brown. Interesting fact eh? I forgot to tell you that before. Sorry!

Kind of an interesting situation,huh?
Hanakin222 chapter 47 . 9/4/2003
Yay! I'm actually inside of the wonderful Chicken Noodle Soup for the Trekkie Soul! (This is honestly the only ST story that I check up on regularly. I know, I should read others, but I just...don't for some reason. OOps.)

I loved the chapter. An not just becuase I was in it, either! I thought it was hilarious and I can't wait for more.

A note to PearlGirl: No, actually, my name is Summer, not Hannah. The story behind my screenname is a long one, and it involves my cat, and the Star Wars Trilogy (The original one)

But that is pretty cool how you're friend did that! She's a bit more creative than I.

Anyways, gotta jet! Just one more thing: Tavia, you aren't ever going to *end* this series, right? I mean, I would be so depressed. This is my fave story on FF.N!

Well, TTYL!

Hanakin2
PearlGirl chapter 47 . 9/3/2003
This was great! I love being in stories. Hee hee.

Yup, unfortunitly brown hair is a boring hair color that everyone seems to have.

Just a random question, (random is good) is Hanakin's real name Hannah? And did she get the name by combining Hannah and Anakin? I have a friend named Hannah Walsh whos IM name is Hanakin Skywalsher.

Back to the story, Wah! Now everyone will know about my poofy hair! Oh well.

I like Me's name.

“Our lives are completely in the hands of teenagers,” Kirk said bleakly." Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha- cough cough. Note to self- never laugh maniacly when you're eating. Moving on,

“Yeah, but a lot of us love Bones more,” Hanakin pointed out." I agree.

“I quite agree,” Spock put in. “A talking guinea pig is not realistic.” Spock is so much fun! Hee hee.

“I had to come meet Spork!” I think that Quantum Maniac may find that he will have an ...accident. A tragic accident. Muahahahaha! Calling him Spork is unforgivable! Mr. Sock is fine, but not SPORK!

Oh. This sounds fun. I want a laptop! And I want to be with ...well, Mccoy will probably already be taken, but if he's not, MCCOY IS MINE! Otherwise I'll take Ensign Jones. Or, anyone really. I just like being in the story! Keep writing!
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
*Sighs happily reading funny chapters*

*Slight annoyance at realizing that she isn't interesting enought to be mentioned in storyline*

*Realized she's too old to be mentioned and slithers off to take her Geritol and watch Lawrence Welk*
Alania0 chapter 47 . 9/3/2003
Spockie! I *must* wander with Spockie!

...and I shall avenge myself upon anyone who dares call him Spork...

If it's completely impossible for me to go with Spock, I *suppose* I could go with Jones (That is, if you're having anyone go with him) but I'd *much* rather be with Spockie.

At any rate, now to talk about the chapter. I loved it, so be ready for an extra-long review.

Rewrote the table... LOL

Oh, she's back to being Ensign Expendable? I'd lost track too... but Ensign Expendable was my favorite her her many pen names, so I'm glad she's picked that.

“Wonder what those stand for anyway,” Mccoy said idly, then realized what he had said. “No, don’t—

Too late. “Ante Meredium and Post Meredium.”

Hahahahaha! ROTFLOL!

And all that business about Me... funnyness!

“Our lives are completely in the hands of teenagers,” Muahahahaha...

'Favorite Character Mutilation Syndrome,’ I am reminded of the time you threatened to kill off Bones. I guess you have this syndrome too.

Unrealistic! LOL!

Anyway, great chapter, keep writing! Oh and by the way, PearlGirl and I got the hint, we're working on a sequel. Update soon!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 47 . 9/3/2003
Ha! That is so true! Their lives are in the hands of teenagers!

Wow. People want to kill my brother. I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry...

Hurah! I am a guinea pig! I get to hang out with Surak! Yes! And any random animal (including tribbles) that may come in to play.

My brother probably won't bother people too much. He'd get along great with Scotty and he'd spend most of his time in engineering anyways. LaForge and Scotty are like, his idols. ...Besides Picard that is. I smile. In one of my new anime fics, I had a character take over the Enterprise and throw Picard and Riker out the airlock. I enjoyed that way too much.

Data was reprogramed to hunt for bishonen (Japanese for 'pretty boy') They'll get around to finding them eventually.

School sadness

Fanfiction relaxation

Schoolwork

Fanfiction: happiness

That basically describes my feelings right now. And I'm sick with a cold. Not fun.

It has to be hard to write for people you know absolutely nothing about. I pity you somehow. I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.

We have not seen Jones in a while. Sadness. I'm hoping that means something BIG is coming. ... I hope...

Happy Typing :-)

-Unrealistic
Ael L. Bolt chapter 47 . 9/2/2003
*snickers* I do indeed finish my stories. Some of them. :P Although you forgot to make me claim Cobalt (MINE DRAGONSEZ! They must come back!), I did appreciate the "Call me crazy, but are we related?" bit. XD

Oh yes, and the "Favorite Character Mutilation Syndrome" term actually began with me, although I did give Emp the acronym a bit later. Although I can understand why people would think it didn't start here if they don't read my work a lot. :P

You really surprised me. I never really paid attention to the fact that I've never REALLY killed off Kirk. I mean, in Kobayashi Maru he died twice but only for a few pages apiece. In Henoch's Revenge he died, but it wasn't really him. In Star Trekkies the entire purpose is to keep him from dying in the first place. The only stories where he stays dead is for canon only! You've had me re-examine my entire Trekkie life and I find myself lacking. I must fix this. ;) Well done on your paying attention, although I'm wondering if you have a life - you have gone through every story of mine to see if I killed Kik, it seems. :P

Abbot and Costello! Who'd a thunk it? I'm one of the "at least half." :D THIRD BASE!

KILL QUANTUM! Forget the giant purple swirly thing, KILL QUANTUM!

I'd like to hang around with my great(x6) grandnephew, if it's all right. ;) If Kirk is unavailable (although it'd be a pity, because we could have the most hilarious conversations), I'll wander with Emp as I know her very well (and we have even met face-to-face - right Kar? West Acres is the COOLEST mall, although I wish I hadn't been limping so much!). Or, as a third choice, I'll wander with Whatshername. :P

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, I'm working on Star Trekkies and I need to know how old you'll be in mid-2011. Same goes for any Star Trekkies who bother to read this review (unless you were in the first 7, then I'll need your age from October 2001).
Bum Russian Elvis chapter 47 . 9/2/2003
That's tough... Who would I want to wander the Enterprise with... Well, ideally, all of the usuals. I guess I can settle for... Mccoy, Jones, Chekov. In that order. Spock has his place, but... Just not with me. Kirk's a close 4th. And of course, great chapter. Though personally I'm a little surprised that, now that I think about it, there was now rampaging moose from Enterprise Goes To Medora... Anywho. I should have next chap of the Holy Grail up soon... I'm actually working on it. So, erm, yeah. And Doug Adams died, did you hear about that? I was really upset... His editor compiled a book of some of the stuff on Adams' computer, The Salmon of Doubt. Definately an Adams-ish name. But now I'm just rambling. Not that that's bad, but right now it's just postponing the moment when I'll have to start writing, which in turn postpones the moment I have to stop writing, which in turn postpones the moment when I have to do my homework. Which I should've done an hour ago. And after that I shoulda gone to the Procrastinators Anonymous (sp?) meeting... I'll go next week.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 47 . 9/2/2003
I just reread my last review and found it didnt make much sense. What a shocker THAT was.

So I have decided to try and make at least some modicum of understandable conversation in this review. Which may be difficult, as I have no idea what I just said.

Hehehehe poor Kirk. I still havent finished Dead Ringer. But I plan to. One day. After I write myself out of that mess with the clones...which is coming along all of a sudden due to a burst fo late-night inspiration that may or may not turn into another weird and wacky chapter. Depending.

Hilarious with the "Me" thing.

"Our lives are completely in the hands of teenagers," - you better believe it!

Nobody can remember my name. Ha..

“You’re exaggerating your own importance again,” Muahaha.

And yes, a lot of us do love Bones more. Some of us even created millions of him LOL

“I quite agree,” Spock put in. “A talking guinea pig is not realistic.”

The guineapig was something of a surprise...But a funny one!

[giggles] Spockie!

OOh a redshirt. How many do we get to kill this time? Muahaha.

The Giant Purple Swirly Thing. [nods sagely] Naturally.

And my choices of wandering peoples are (in this order) Mccoy, Spock or - had to say it - Simmons. Or Jones. Or Simmons. Or maybe Kirk. If everyone else is taken...[evil grin] cant have him overestimating his own importance again now can we?
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »