Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup For the Trekkie Soul
T'Vis chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
The Twilight Zone. I get it. i Didnt catch it at first. We watched this my Sixth grade with being born in the late 1990's I did not once complain about it being in black and white. Awesome Fic!
Spocklover101 chapter 50 . 8/1/2009
This is the most random, funny, awesomepants, Star trek fanfic ever! It's just so awesome. The last chapters were the best. It's the best. *Suddenly grabs Spock and runs away with him* *comes back and grabs Checkov, McCoy, Jack Sparrow, Scotty, Yoda, and Jones* Sorry about stealing Jones. He's awesome.
deactivated-03-07-11 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow I just discovered this. It's very impressive that you've managed to get 50 chapters up so congratulations and I'd better get reading :P This is a really original idea and really funny xD thanks!

x
Lindelas chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
ROFL! I haven't come close to finishing this story, but I'm loving it so far! This chapter in particular nearly saw me helplessly laughing on the floor. I love how the computer starts arguing with everybody and how Scotty just argues back as he's rewiring things. SO funny! Even thoguh it's kind of a parody, you write all the characters really well!

Lindelas
incoherantreality chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
wow thats creepy. it really did hurl itself at jones head! O.o

well don't i feel dumb.

love the idea of running away from a bag though. (gives me an exucse to run from my school bag!)

Peace out!

Incoherant reality
incoherantreality chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
haha! how would your baggage get out of control? hurl itself at peoples heads? (particually Jones?) and what song was spock listening too?love the last line too, i just found this story from your profile page.

Great work! its so random i love it.

Peace out!

Incoherant reality
spocktreky chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Classic! McCoy is the only one who even thinks about beaming up!
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
hm, weird... I love it!
Milwaukee Meg chapter 50 . 1/18/2008
Woosh! I love your story! I do! And I love Jack Sparrow! . !

Sorry, to much olives and chicken noodle soup xD I like the way Your story evolved from reactions to,well, story. And I like insanity. We're close friends. Never leaves me.

And I like your writing style (ok, I know Usagi-Chan told you the same, but I just DO).

I really hope that 'shore leave' will be short but intense (well, wishing short shore leave is quite impolite) :) I'm trying to get my friends read this - thanks for putting Yoda in - that will persuade them (while me&D. [my friend] are Trekkies, others are more into Star Wars and they don't want to have anything to do with Star Trek. We spend hours arguing if Enterprise'd beat Millenium Falcon...or if Chewbacca was more dangerous than tribbles) . Ok, long live and prosper, \\/
hghkgk chapter 50 . 12/1/2007
more more more oh beutious and wonderful one I will be your slave just write more!
squifer chapter 17 . 3/13/2006
I thought the cat's name was Surak? _

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD I FELL OUT OF MY SEAT AND ALMOST SPAT WATER ACROSS THE ROOM BUT SWALLOWED IT JUST IN TIME. IT WAS AMAZING.
Onaleia chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Yes, I know, this is extremely late; but I just found this. Had to say, McCoy is PERFECT in chapter 2. Makes a great punch line to the rest of the characters' reactions.
MuffinsAreLoose chapter 42 . 1/6/2006
LOL! as soon as the guy in the car starting freaking out i knew it had to be jones.

And you actually got me to laugh at bad things happening to Romulans - wow! Not that i'll ever do that again.
MuffinsAreLoose chapter 36 . 1/5/2006
i just spent the last few hours in blissful, uninterrupted reading and simply had to stop and say... that was the best chapter yet! Giant pancakes... that one's going to give me nightmares.
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 49 . 12/17/2005
Good Glory! I just read the review that I posted on chapter 50 and realized that I wrote that Picard was better than James! How could I do such a thing? *bangs head against wall* STUPID STUPID STUPID! Please ignore said comment entirely, my rambling brain has made me commit atrocious heresy... James is infinitly better than Picard for the single reason that Kirk has Spock and McCoy. Who does Picard have? some punk kid, a lady with "feelings", a KLINGON (gasp), a robot (even though I LOVE Data, best character on that show), and gets ordered around by some omnipotent being (though I love Q, too. still think that James could kick his butt...) please forgive my foolish typo...really really really like the story...
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »