Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup For the Trekkie Soul
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 50 . 12/17/2005
Tavia,

Madam, I have just finished reading this wonderful fan fiction and have found it one of the most well written pieces of absolute insanity ever. The characters were true to their spirit, the plot(s) were well wrapped up, the characters and writers were most enjoyable and I LOVE ENSIGN JONES! (is there a fan club for him that I can join?) In short, thank you for 50 chapters of random insanity and memorable happiness. I now have every desire to track down all the stories that you referenced and read them (oh and thanks for pointing to the CaptainKirkPage, my brother and I are enjoying 1895 different reasons why Picard is better than Kirk). I have only one question, and I know that you shall not answer it but anyways, is McCoy by any chance your favorite character? You hardly have anything bad happening to him in any story that I have read (minus losing his hair in "The Mask of Stella"). Oh well, thank you once again for making life without Star Trek on TV livable...
GaleWrites chapter 35 . 11/24/2005
ya, "the adventures of Ensign Jones" is a great idea
GaleWrites chapter 27 . 11/24/2005
I want to know about the cows

and the mango thing
AimOfDestiny chapter 17 . 11/18/2005
Hey!

This chappie was absolutely hilarious! I'm aware that I'm reviewing something rather... well-aged, I'd say, but I just had to do it, 'cause I know that sort of geese personally. Allow me to explain.

Y'see, in my home town (in Northern Germany)we've got a system of ponds. More like muddy puddles, but you get the idea. I hope.

These ponds/puddles are the natural habitat of the Northern German Killer Geese. They routinely attack unsuspecting citizens.

(Heck, I've actually seen one attacking a fully-grown German Shepherd!)

So now you know why this chapter is more than just fiction to me.

Write on!

The Aim
Jessica Morgan chapter 12 . 10/7/2005
*does not review and then finds herself stranded in a turbolift with Spock*

"T'hy'la?" Jessica asks

"Yes." Spock reples

kiss kiss kiss ...

Yes some of us would like to be stranded with Commander Spock. LOL
GaleWrites chapter 50 . 9/18/2005
so... funny... it's 3 in the morning here, but it was worth it for this story

more please
BlackBear3 chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
That was the funnies Trekie story i have ever read!
Neral Idazmi chapter 17 . 5/8/2005
Small question? Why is the cat suddenly caled Sarek, who was *not* a Vulcan philosopher that I am aware of (although you never know...) Anyway, I have no doubt the reason will be revealsed in chapters to come ;)
Neral Idazmi chapter 15 . 5/8/2005
I just read the first 14 chapters without commenting on them, so you may wonder why I'm reviewing this one. Or you may not. I shall tell you anyway : mainly to complain about planes, and partly to say I like this...erm... "story" ;).

Seriosuly though, they think they had it bad? I used to *like* planes. I used to go on 1 hour journeys from England to France. But no, I had to go to Australia for two weeks. First an 11 hour flight to Japan, then about 2 hours later ( I don't know, the time zones were really messed up) a 9 hour flight to Australia. And both were in economy class.

One thing I discovered on that journey was that I hate planes. Another was that I can't sleep unless I'm horizontal (which *really* didn't help with the jet-lag)At that point I would have been more than glad if a Vulcan had come along and nerve-pinched me into oblivion for the next few hours. I also discovered that I hate JAL (Japan Airline) vegetarian meals.

I started to lose whatever remaining semblance of sanity I thought I had left. When I evenntually got to the Australia I spent the ten-mile drive from the airport to our (myself and my family's) accomodation composing a bilbo baggins filk of rudolph the red nosed reindeer ( the reader faintly hears strains of "bilbo baggins the hobbit, had a nice clean hobbit hole...).

When I got off that plane I wanted to swear I'd never set foot on one again. Unfortunately I had to make the journey back. *eye twitches*

Anyway, great idea, enjoring it and L l & p

Neral Idazmi (Insane 14 year old English girl)
hanakinstarbuck chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I miss you! The Star Trek Section just isn't the same without you. Wish you would update this soon! (yes I know I haven't updated anything I've written in about a year, but this isn't about me, it's about you and your extra-special, oh so wonderful story that I miss very very much.)

And no, POTC just isn't the same as Ensign Jones and Surak the cat and random Orange Juice spills, Sorry.

Come Back!

(and be warned, if you don't, I'll keep writing pathetic little notes to you to bug you every so often. Think of me as your conscience, preventing you from letting this story die.)

:D
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 39 . 2/25/2005
Floresest tribbles! Ha LOL!
Panamint chapter 47 . 2/23/2005
*hysterical laughter* That was SO good, I think I must have died and gone to heaven! XD Oh, wait, there's that English report I have to finish... I must still be alive. Rats. :P

Oh, Abbott and Costello are my favorite comedy duo of all time! I also like guinea pigs, the Marx Brothers, pink tribbles and Robin-torture-

Dick: HEY!

-But that's another story. Anyway...

He was greeted with a fair bit of enthusiasm. “I was beginning to think our lives were completely in the hands of teenage girls,” was Kirk’s take on it.

“Actually, I don’t post any original Star Trek stories.”

“Our lives are completely in the hands of teenagers,” Kirk said bleakly.

Bwahahahaha. Yup, it most certainly is-I'm one of 'em! And I think Kirk might be lucky that I wasn't reading this at the time you were taking cameos. Not that I didn't want one and not that I wasn't really mad when I realized I was too late to get one, but I've already inserted myself into a Star Trek story or two, and I think Kirk is still pretty upset with me. But that's just a guess. Hee. :)
Panamint chapter 45 . 2/21/2005
STABBED BY A PAPER CLIP! BWAHAHAHAHA!

*is gripping the arms of the chair to keep from falling out of it*

That's the type of thing that could only happen to Jonesy. Poor guy... yeah, right. I take it back. :P

Several points I'd like to bring attention to. Nothin' bad, just wanted to say 'em:

-Richard the Lion-Hearted. Hehe. Somehow, Richard the Chicken-Hearted seems more appropriate.

-Where'd you get all those phobias from? The only one I knew was acrophobia (fear of heights), and only then because I saw that Bonanza episode. But I'll shush about that now because if I don't, I'll talk your ears off.

-I have something interesting for you. When John F. Kennedy was younger, he suffered from a whole bunch of diseases, too. Like malaria, diptheria, chicken pox, measles... lots of others I forgot. It just occured to me that he sounds a lot like Jones. Heehee. Maybe someday Jones will become President of the U.S. as well... oh HORROR of HORRORS! What a terrifying thought! O_o

This whole thing was fantastic, thanks for sharing Jones' psych file. It was... fascinating, LOL. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a Batman fic to write. I've been lazy over there lately, except for this one parody I'll post... you might like it, even if it ain't Star Trek or Johnny Depp. But first-hate to seem like a pest, but you haven't responded yet. May I please use Kirk's 'risks' speech and the flying treehouse from "Everyone Goes Nuts AKA Down with the Sets"? Yes, I know I've asked before. If you don't wanna give 'em up, just say no-I'll understand. Yes, I know I'm probably annoying you. But you inspired that story, and I'm not just saying! XD

Boy that was long. I gotta leave now. For real.
Panamint chapter 44 . 2/21/2005
OH! I LOVE "1776"! That has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time, and it was one of the first movie musicals I ever saw, next to the Disney ones. I even saw it at the Bushnell once. The songs are awesome, but I'll stop reviewing the movie now so I can review your story instead. :)

As usual, it was hilarious!

Jones waved a sparkler just a little too close to a sensor pad. The computer noticed.

"Warning, warning. Fire detected in shuttlebay. Initiating standard fire prevention methods."

"Oops," Jones said unhappily.

Hehe... only Jones could do something like THAT...

Chekov! Whee-hee! .

"I just like fireworks. They were a Russian inwention, you know."

Bwahahahaha... now why didn't I see that coming?

Something weird-usually I accidentally type 'invention' before I get 'inwention' right, but that time it was vice-versa. I think I've been reading too many of your stories... NO! That's IMPOSSIBLE! NO SUCH THING!

And if you're wondering where Dick is, he had some important business to take care of elsewhere (namely Gotham City, but now I'm WAY off topic).

Live long and Prosper! XD
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 23 . 2/20/2005
Surfing , Jim freaking out about death scenes he's in, can life/fanfiction get any better!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »