Reviews for Chicken Noodle Soup For the Trekkie Soul
Kudoh chapter 3 . 7/24/2002
More more! Whatever you can write! so good!
Kudoh chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
"A doctor, not a forest ranger". Excellent! Everyone is in such a funny, (though slightly exaggerated..), believable state of character.

Can't wait to read more!
Kudoh chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
HAAAAAAA!
Meredith T. Tasaki chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
Ohmigod, my existence has been acknowledged! _ *promptly falls over*

Random Guy: ...Dude. Like, what is your _mental disorder_?

Shuddup. Anyways! To something vaguely resembling a point!

Random Guy: _What_?

Who the heck ARE ya, anyway?

Random Guy: ... I'll be danged if I know...

Ah. 'Kay. Like I think I was trying to say- BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant in its absoulute brilliantness!

Random Guy: Dude... Are you _stoned_?

SHUDDUP! And no, I'm not... Though I can see how you might think that... *sigh* Really, they were all _so_ funny, like the ensign's one; that was _brilliant_. (I overuse that word don't I.) So basically, that was GREAT! _
ElfVampireVulcanJediSaiyan chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
Please write the letters! I love what you have so far...I somehow knew that McCoy would be the only one to use a transporter
Keridwen chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
He He. I was wondering why no one had the sense to use the transporter. Very good.
Empress Leia chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
hehehe. This was hilarious, espically in the forest one with McCoy calling to the Enterprise...he *is* the only logical one on board! *silence meets her, is bombarded with tomatoes* Ow, hey stop icky I hate tomatoes! All I was doing was being a good fanfiction reader...*walks off grumbling*
Illogic's Lovechild Chevara chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Hahaha! Great story! Chekov's part was funny. You really should go with your idea about having them write letters home. Do something with Sulu!
Lt Commander Yraxys chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
good Idea, very sucessful. keep going, i think you have latched onto a very impressive opotunity to bring out the character of the Star trek characters. I liked the bit with scotty trying to find the lost shuttle craft.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Oh dear...*attempts to write review while shaking with hysteria* Wonderful wonderful idea! Theyre awesome...I esp. liked the one in the first chapter about Kirk fighting the Klingon (odd that you wrote that, coz I was watching an old episone, "Court Martial", yesterday, and I thought his shirt ripped rather easily...*evil grin*) and the one about poor, poor Ensign Jones (aka Liutenant -sp?- Redshirt, Ensign Expendable...and others)...MORE! MORE!

You could have one where they meet someone from the past/future or something like that...I cant really think of any good ideas right now but if I do I will let you know :) Keep writing!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Lol, very funny, I really liked it. I especially liked Spock and Carol's approach to the Klingon.
Empress Leia chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Hehe that was good I can't wait for more! As for ideas, em...uh...can I get back to you on that? ;) Live long and prosper and may the Force be with you,

~Emp
Illogic's Lovechild Chevara chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This was pretty cool. Kirk's thing about the shirt was good. KEEP WRITIN'! And keep trekkin'.

chev *
Leslie Renee chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Teehee. Nice characterzation - though some of the people I don't know as well. But still good despite my lack of knowledge. *grin* I like Carol's best... LOL
Meredith T. Tasaki chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Cool! This is GREAT! I wonder what they'd do faced with a crewmember who'd fallen down somewhere and gotten a concussion, and was now convinced he had been captured by the Klingons and was sabotaging the ship... Eh heh. Stole that from Hill Street Blues, I admit it... 'cept Lt. Hunter thought he was in a Russian submarine... Y'know, that guy eventually literally drove someone crazy.

Um, I wonder if I have anything else... What if they found a stray cat on some planet? Um, that's all I can think of for now. Great fic!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41