Reviews for Restraint
ej chapter 3 . 1/14
update...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Please, I am begging you, please don't abandon this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I wonder if this story will be updated before the year ends.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
"Still, sorry for the delays. This will be done by the end of the year - that much I can guarantee." It has been over a year since the last update, and I find that I have lost hope of this story being updated, much less finished. Shame really because this story was a favorite.
Nocturna Mae chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I'm really interested to see where you take this! I like the way their relationship is heading and that they've more or less worked things out, and I'm looking forward to Ichigo's reaction on finding out that 'Hermione' is Rukia.

And regarding the time issue, don't worry about it. I've more or less been there (full time grad school, part time work), so I'm actually amazed you've managed to even get this chapter out. Take the time you need for real life, although I will be happy when the next chapter is posted!
ilovebks chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Awesome! it really great to hear that you'll be writing more and that this story won't be abandoned! And waiting t see more clashes between the lead pair
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Please update! I found myself smiling when I read the chapters, while I know you're busy, I hope you do update within a year. Thanks for taking the time to write this! Update soon!
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Yup. Tell him! Or just stop being her...um, he'll forget?
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Oh that was awesome! Unexpected!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh crap! XD
NieveDrop chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Welcome back! It was such a wonderful surprise to see an update here. I continue to enjoy it, so I look forward to reading the rest of the ideas about this story that are floating in your brain.
teshichan chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Yey! An update! Glad that they're finally seeing eye to eye. But since they're gonna be nice to each other, it's definetly gonna be harder for them to ignore the pent up tension...

But deym! How will Rukia make Hermione go away exactly? And just when they've finally made up! Hope it won't destroy what they finally have!

Hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Please please update! You promised that there would be more within the week, and it has been 3 months since the last update. So please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
When is the next update? Please update soon!
ilovebks chapter 2 . 6/4/2013