Reviews for Only in My Nightmares
Baconite chapter 1 . 1/1
I don't know if you still write fanfictions but if you see this review can you please start again? I've been Reading PoD for a whole night long and then the sequel (i must say they should make a movie About this) and you would make me and many people happy if you start updating again, when you have the time of course i understand life can be busy :)
WolfishReader chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I think I reviewed this? I don't know, I can't see it. This is gonna be awkward if the previous one shows up. Oh well, I'm sure you don't get tired of being told you're awesome. Keep writing please, I love this story!
WolfishReader chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I am a slave to your whims. I haven't reviewed everything that I've read by you, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn, some of them I just have to review. Also, I kinda feel like a creeper for reviewing so many in so little time. It's not too creepy, is it? Honest, I'm not a creepy stalker. I just really like your writing. Excuse me while I go off and try to learn how to be appreciative without making it creepy. Also a little bit embarrassed and a bit ashamed. I generally don't fangirl, well, except about Brittana, and Doctor Who, and Lost Girl, oh and Firefly! ... Oh, God, I'm a total creep. I'm just gonna go now... 'Kay bye!
Elise Chalcraft chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hey :) your stop is AMAZING! Please please keep going ! I know it's been like , 2 years now but it is seriously an amazing story ! I don't know what to read now...
jtour chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Will you be continuing this story? I enjoyed PoD alot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Please please :) this story is so good! Continue please
dawndwilson chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Please please finish this story
r e l chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Omg yes! Thank you so much for this! I love this story line so much!
TheDoctor347 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I remember following PoD anxiously and now I'm doing the same thing here! I just checked back at your profile today and saw that you actually made a sequel for PoD. I'm pretty sure I went clinically dead for a few minutes. But I noticed that you haven't updated in like eight months. Don't restart one of my favorite series and then abandon it! Please please please please please please please please please (I could go on like this forever you know, but I think I'll save us both the trouble) update this story! I will send you so many cyber cookies, you'll get cyber sugar rush. If you update this month I'll even send milk...

P.S. ...You're kinda awesome!
FootballGirl96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Haha I hope you're happy you're helping me procrastinate on my own story, But OH MY GOSH! I freaking love this! I just read PoD and this in one sitting. You should totally update soon if you can *heart* _
PLEASE chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
HOLY CRAP THIS IS MY FAVVV SERIES YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
please tell me you're carrying on with this - can't wait for more!
syifashifu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it. Princess of the darkness's the third main fic that practically made me cried over 2 night in a row,i blamed u for that :-)) But then it got the sequel and i was like yesss continue please!
whihumph chapter 1 . 3/4/2013