Reviews for Rules
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was great! I liked how you used the list structure without making this just a list-fic. And the ending was very touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
There's a screaming omission to the rules John made. No experimenting on your flatmate. And how's about this one: No faking your suicide. Yeah, I know that John and the others would probably have been shot at if Sherlock hadn't faked his own death. But, considering how Sherlock's "death" devastated John, Sherlock should never do it again under any circumstances. A person can only take so much heartache and grief, and lies. As it is, it'll be a huge feat for John to ever trust Sherlock again.

Sorry for the rambling.
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yes. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYES!

You are awesome. Awesomeyful awesome!
SomethingElseThen chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was lovely! Well written and a joy to read. Thank you! :D
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OH MY GOD! The John rules near the end had me CRYING! Great job!
Fangirl 221B chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The fluff is palpable. The fluff came out of my Kindle Fire and I am now holding it in my hand. It is lightly dusted with angst and John's and my own tears over Number 5. It is the color of sunshiny smiles and giggles at crime scenes. The fluff will be my new best friend. I'll name it Hamish. ;)
ThisDayWillPass chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh that was beautiful!
MapleleafCameo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very nice - I'm teary eyed - thanks, I think!
MLC
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was so funny, I lked the flow of the story and the way Sherlock teased John. I have a question thou, what's the red line around John's chair, why is it significant? Just wondering...
xSommerRegen chapter 1 . 10/13/2012