Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
reannablue chapter 17 . 2/19
So happy Sam was able to take out Rick himself. I love that Sam and Dean were able to develop a non familial love for each other. Sam being an "adopted" Winchester was the best ending possible. Great story!
StyxxsOmega chapter 17 . 2/19
You're welcome! I really loved it! One of the best stories I've ever read! :D
brihun2388 chapter 1 . 2/19
Ok, soooo LOVED this story! Great job. Ive always been waiting for updates, and like all good stories, sad to see it end.
lenail125 chapter 16 . 2/10
Oh God! They need yo find Sam like right now. He is so hurt and in pain. Please, let them find him soon and Dean and him need to talk very seriously... and Rick need to die!
ArtistKurai chapter 16 . 2/10
Awwww Sam! That was so sweet at the end! He knows who really loves and cares about him. I can't wait to see what Dean does to Rick when he and John finally find them. Rick won't know what hit him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
reannablue chapter 16 . 2/9
I so want Sam to end up feeling completely accepted by John and Dean. I think the law had their shot at Sam's big brother... It's time for a permanent Winchester solution.
StyxxsOmega chapter 16 . 2/9
It was awesome! I'm not hip on the hacker stuff either. And yes, I just wrote hip. Anyways, loved the chappie! Please write more when you can.
ncsupnatfan chapter 16 . 2/9
Good chapter and knew he would be back, can Sam hold out for them to get there? Will he be able to fight back? Will he finally understand how Dean feels about him? Will look for your next post.

NC
RaisingAmara chapter 16 . 2/8
Yay! I've been waiting so patiently for the update. I love this story. Hurry up, Dean!
YesteryearsGirl chapter 16 . 2/8
Grrr, that despicable creature and oh, NO a cliffhanger! I can't wait for Dean to come to the rescue. :) Awesome chapter!
AlElizabeth chapter 16 . 2/8
Ah there's Rick. Glad (and so mad) to see him again. Hopefully Ash can help find Sam and he isn't too badly hurt when Dean and John rescue him. Keep up the great work, friend :)
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 16 . 2/8
I don't know why, but I got a “Memories” vibe from this one.
babyreaper chapter 16 . 2/8
I think Sam is wishing he'd stayed with Dean and John about now. I know that's not nice to think but He would never have been taken if Dean was there. And he'd been doing better and so to throw all that away on the words of a shifter, didn't make sense. By the time Dean and John get to him, Rick's going to have had way too long playing, what condition will Sam be in? Please let Dean shoot Rick dead this time. Thx
AmaraRae chapter 16 . 2/8
this is still so wonderful to read
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 2/8