Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 3/10
You touched on emotions nicely in this chapter. Good work, keep it up!
YesteryearsGirl chapter 8 . 3/10
Oh poor Sam! At least he has Dean now! I love brotherly bonding moments (chick-flick moments in Dean-speak :)) and I hope there are many more to come. :) I must say, I quite like stories where Sam and Dean don't grow up together (whether they're long lost brothers or not) and they meet later but they still become brothers. (...Not sure if that sentence actually makes any sense. :)) Anyway, another excellent chapter and I can't wait to read further chapters!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/10
Welcome back. Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 2/24
Sounds good! Hope Sam gets better! Please write more when you can.
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Great story so far! Hope you update soon!
Sam.J.Eller chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
This is good. Please keep it coming
Lisa Boon chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I really like this story so far. It is interesting. Please up date when you can.
ktdog1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I've really been missing this story, I'm so glad that you updated it (: It's starting to shape into something really cool and I can't wait till it progresses more. A thought for later (when Dean and Sam's relationship is a little more secure) shapeshifters bro. Whether it's that jerk Rick or some evil version of Dean, it'd be awesome to see how it'd play out with poor Sammy. Keep up the awesomeness, luv ya
Saelufu chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Yay another update so soon :-)
T.L. Arens chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
I'm really glad Bobby is there with the group. Someone needs to tell John not to be such a hard ass. Not that John knows how to lighten up, but um... pffp. Maybe he'd feel differently if the situation were reversed somehow.
Poor Sammy. Knowing Sam's personality, he's liable to do something drastic and unwise, thinking it's for the better. And Dean doesn't know enough about Sam to predict what he might do or is capable of doing. I dunno, maybe the next hunt will change everything.
Thank you for updating! Unfinished stories are painful to a reader.
chuochuo chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
An update! Yay! :D

Poor Sammy, I hope John warms up to him soon.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter!
Marianne Lidell chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Oh this was such a great chapter!
I felt like coming in and hugging Sammy to never let go *-*
As I always say, take as long as you need, because rushing sometjing is never good :3
Keep going *-*
whatnosheep chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Great story! Love how Sam and Dean are different but recognisable as our boys! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlElizabeth chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Another great chapter! Keep up the great work, friend.
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »