Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
ncsupnatfan chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Great chapter and love the ending. Yes they were brothers not by blood but by love.

NC
babyreaper chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
I was a little worried about Sam and his emotional guilt after killing Rick, but he seemed to have come through it OK. Having Dean stand by him helped I'm sure. And it was a great ending with the two of them on the road together, doing what the Winchesters do best, the family business. Thx
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Wonderful ending. Good to see them at peace. Love it.
reannablue chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
So happy Sam was able to take out Rick himself. I love that Sam and Dean were able to develop a non familial love for each other. Sam being an "adopted" Winchester was the best ending possible. Great story!
StyxxsOmega chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
You're welcome! I really loved it! One of the best stories I've ever read! :D
brihun2388 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Ok, soooo LOVED this story! Great job. Ive always been waiting for updates, and like all good stories, sad to see it end.
lenail125 chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Oh God! They need yo find Sam like right now. He is so hurt and in pain. Please, let them find him soon and Dean and him need to talk very seriously... and Rick need to die!
ArtistKurai chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Awwww Sam! That was so sweet at the end! He knows who really loves and cares about him. I can't wait to see what Dean does to Rick when he and John finally find them. Rick won't know what hit him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
reannablue chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
I so want Sam to end up feeling completely accepted by John and Dean. I think the law had their shot at Sam's big brother... It's time for a permanent Winchester solution.
StyxxsOmega chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
It was awesome! I'm not hip on the hacker stuff either. And yes, I just wrote hip. Anyways, loved the chappie! Please write more when you can.
ncsupnatfan chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
Good chapter and knew he would be back, can Sam hold out for them to get there? Will he be able to fight back? Will he finally understand how Dean feels about him? Will look for your next post.

NC
RaisingAmara chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Yay! I've been waiting so patiently for the update. I love this story. Hurry up, Dean!
DeanGirl4ever12 chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Grrr, that despicable creature and oh, NO a cliffhanger! I can't wait for Dean to come to the rescue. :) Awesome chapter!
AlElizabeth chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Ah there's Rick. Glad (and so mad) to see him again. Hopefully Ash can help find Sam and he isn't too badly hurt when Dean and John rescue him. Keep up the great work, friend :)
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
I don't know why, but I got a “Memories” vibe from this one.
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »