Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
AmaraRae chapter 16 . 2/8
this is still so wonderful to read
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 2/8
Wonderful job. Love it.
Kas3y chapter 15 . 1/30
I am loving this and I am so sorry for the couple (I think couple) of chapters that I haven't reviewed on, I got a lil busy, just know that they were great and I have loved every single moment of them :D

I loved this chapter thou, it had everything and you wrote it beautifully :D Keep up the fantastic work, I am so excited for the next update :D

Quick question: How long has Sam been with Dean and John?
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 15 . 1/25
Okay, so if you don't write fix-it fic with Dean getting Sam the fuck back and telling him stuff, my heart will stay broken forever. I was so swept up in this story and I can't bear it to end this way. I...
crying too hard, sorry
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 1/24
"Dean, I..." Sam trailed off, realized it was the first time he called him by his name. If Dean did too, he didn't react much to it. "I-it's okay. I don't... I can do this. I'm used to doing it like this, r-really, so it's not that much of a p-problem anymore." He tried to smile reassuringly at him. He didn't want to sit back and let them do all the work. It'd be selfish, lazy. His dad had always told him he was selfish and lazy.

But he was so, so achingly tired, wanted to do nothing but sleep (but he shouldn't just do what he wanted, should he?). He didn't want to get anyone hurt by going in there like this, but he also didn't want to be selfish and lazy, and he didn't know what to do.

"Then that's all the more reason why you should," Dean told him, smiled sadly. "You shouldn't have to be used to this."

Sam stayed silent, fidgeting uncertainly. Some odd, irrational, distrustful part of him wondered if this was some kind of a test to his character. He wondered if Dean would yell, "I knew you were useless!" if he gave into his fatigue and said okay (he must be extremely if he didn't feel completely ridiculous for just thinking that)."

THIS. This shattered my fucking heart, okay? I have a friend who was abused, and this... I'm... It reminds me of... You... It...
I'm sorry. I can't. it's too much. It's wonderful and too, too sadly, achingly true.
arlena.ferrell chapter 15 . 1/22
OMG no~. Love this story, I followed it to read later and it was well worth it.
IWantColoredRain chapter 15 . 1/15
Poor Sam, Dean is so gonna freak when he wakes up and Sam's gone.
sichul14 chapter 15 . 1/13
Just read your story and thats really good. Poor sam. Hope he can find happiness
Great. Keep going!
AlElizabeth chapter 15 . 1/10
Well, Sam walking out... this can't lead to anything good. Maybe Rick will show his ugly face? I know, I know, I keep hoping for him to pop up and this is your story, your idea but you know me and my love for hurt!Sam. Anyway, looking forward to whatever trouble Sam's about to walk into, whether it's his a**hat of a brother or not. As always, keep up the great work, friend :)
YesteryearsGirl chapter 15 . 1/9
Okay, I really want to hug Sam right now! Poor boy just can't get a break! Excellent job! :)
YesteryearsGirl chapter 14 . 1/9
I'm so behind with my reviews! Love the boys going out to hunt together!
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 1/9
What a good and interesting story you have here. Really like you writing style and can't wait to read more. So what is Sam going to do and where will he go? Will he try to get to Bobby's or go off on his own. Dean is going to be in a panic when he wakes, can he convince Sam that he does want him in his life and he's not trying to replace Adam? I'm sure Rick will show up again somewhere or friends of his? So many paths to take and which will you?

NC
ArtistKurai chapter 15 . 1/9
Awwww! Sam! That stupid shifter needs to be shot again for the stuff he said to Sam. When Dean finds Sam (because he will find Sam. There's no if here lol) he should actually tell Sam that he loves him. It's obvious that Dean's come to love Sam like a brother, and I think that would really help Sam realize that Dean cares for him just for who he is. Based on how Sam was treated earlier in the story, he probably hasn't heard I love you enough. So I think that would really mean a lot to both of them. But that's just me lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Souless666 chapter 15 . 1/9
Ok, that was a very powerful chapter, I must say.

Got all the emotions out of me; and that's what you want a story to do.

Oh, and I remembered that Adam was dead, I was just unsure as to why John and Dean were hunting. So Adam took Sam's place from the show, which means this Sam has nothing to do with the supernatural? Or have I been miss-reading something. Or just need to read on and stop asking questions, like that. LMAO
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »