Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
Souldarkalone chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
*_* Gracias por actualizar ! *_* esto fue increíble y me rompiste el corazón con lo asustado que se veía el pobre de Sam , solo quería darle un abrazo T_T ,y pensando que merecía ser castigado en lugar de Dean T_T , me encanta como es Bobby con Sam esta siendo amable y eso me gusta, aunque al principio John no esta de acuerdo con las acciones de Dean estoy segura que después de un tiempo va a llegar a querer y proteger a Sam por esa mirada asustada y aspecto frágil que tiene , eso va a ablandar su corazón :) .
Me encanto este capitulo y estoy esperando el próximo ansiosamente , por favor por favor actualiza pronto!
TheCrazyArtist chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Amazing chapter! Update soon please! I would hate for this story to be abandoned !
Krisuvial chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Hi, I just read the whole story so far and I love it! I can't wait to see where you take it now that Sam's free of his brother. I cannot wait for more!

-Kris-
babyreaper chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I can't believe John sometimes. Surely all the hunters can't be that mean that they would side with Rick, knowing that he was beating his younger brother? And I'm sure Dean can handle himself OK. Of course Rick will probably play dirty tactics, he seems the type. Thx for updating.
cold kagome chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Aww Sammy
Kas3y chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Bloody loved it. So happy u updated. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Sam is learning slowly that the Winchesters won't hirt him like Rick did, he stating to develope a friend ship with Dean in a way. Thinking that John excepted of him will make him feel better, he thinks Dean is going to be in trouble by him. Want Sam to feel comfortable with John learning to know a fathers love, he has a brothers love from Dean.
Daggers.Silver chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Love this story. :) Can't wait for more. Update when you can! :D
KM chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Great story! I really like your Sam and I'm glad to see him away from the brother of his! Keep it up!
LAHH chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Lovely chapter. Thanks for updating
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I'm loving this. Great work. Well worth the wait. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dean's Worshiper chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
oh God i am loving this fic so much! i wait for it so madly to read the next chap.. u r great :D
sarah chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Poor Sam!
heart breaking really
well done
reannablue chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Massively excited to see your update. I hope Sam melted John a little just like he did me. Great chapter!
Icyfox West chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
I get it, Hard fic to write, looking forward to more
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »