Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
lenail125 chapter 15 . 1/9
Arg! He found out in the worst way about Adam! I don't think he should go! I think someone should wake up! They are hunter after all and they are always in the look out! Dean can't loose him too! And he need to let Sam know how he really feel.

Let see what will happen next!
Finnaboo chapter 15 . 1/9
I'm so sad now...why...why oh why oh why!...dean has to find him...dean has to find him and tell him! they can't just stay apart! it's too saaaadddd!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 15 . 1/9
I definitely got a “Bittersweet” vibe here; Sam thinks he's a screw-up and replacement, yet he's glad he's got a family, so he leaves.
Sam J Eller chapter 15 . 1/8
LOVE your new chapter, babe! I'm adoring all the brotherly feels. I'm so excited for the next chapter! You're writing is phenomenal!
babyreaper chapter 15 . 1/8
What a horrible thing to have happened to Sam, after everything, all the good things he and Dean have been through a stupid shape-shifter had to go and spoil it all. Why they can't just say what is on their minds and get everything cleared up, once and for all. Now Dean had better wake up and go after Sam before he gets too far away, or something bad happens to him. Thx for updating
StyxxsOmega chapter 15 . 1/8
It was an awesome chappie! Do sad to see Sam leave them. Anywqys, loved it! Please write more when you can.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 1/8
Oooh I love it. Poor Sam, the shapeshifter screwed with his head. Great work. Keep it up.
reannablue chapter 15 . 1/8
No...No. I won't allow it!

Please wake Dean up; surely he heard the door close. Sam would not want to hurt Dean. Please fix this soon.

PS...I only get demanding when I'm invested :)
AlElizabeth chapter 14 . 1/1
I love all the bromance going on between Sam and Dean in this, I am almost as much a sucker for it as I am for hurt!Sam- you should know ;) I am not sure where you plan on taking this story but as I've said before, I would love for Rick to show his ugly face again, maybe try to hurt (or actually manage to hurt) Sam and then get his a** kicked to Kingdom Come by the Winchesters and Bobby. But hey, its your story and I'm sure you have your own plans for it, but a girl can still dream, right?
Anyway, keep up the great work, friend :)
SuperDragon chapter 14 . 1/1
"The next morning, just as the auroral lights began peeking orange and yellow shades."

Um... the Aurora Lights are pretty much only visible at night (and almost never in the US) and are green, not orange and yellow.

Otherwise, I'm excited to see how Sam is going to fair hunting with the Winchesters!
lenail125 chapter 14 . 1/1
Loved this chapter. Dean realization that he can love Sammy and Adam at the same time ans for who they are was awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Happy New Year, :)
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 1/1
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 14 . 1/1
Okay, so it went from “Camisado” to “Ready To Go” again, but with a hint of “This Is Gospel”.
ArtistKurai chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Yeeeee! I love seeing the relationship ship between Dean and Sam in this story. I can't say that enough lol. I love how Dean and John responded to Sam joining them on the road. You can tell they really care about Sam there, even if it's not always obvious. At least on John's part. And Sam's excitement is so heart touching. I loved it!
jensensgirl3 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Sam is going with Dean on a hunt that is good, being with Dean will help Sam out of his shell. Glad that John is seeing Sam as a friend more then a son, giving his approval for him to go on a hunt is a big deal.

Sounds like this might be the end of the story little sad if it is, really like this story even if Dean and Sam are not related.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »